Ch 29 - Changes

Rias Test #1 is a fail. But she won't give up on you just yet. You are a valued member of her Household and will do whatever it takes to help you and achieve your goals. Just have to use your head a little bit more. But Xenovia won't be happy once she hears from you. What now?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You teleport home into the office and Rias just stares you down. Knowing you messed up and failed the test you were just glum. "What now Lady Rias?"

"Wash up and go to bed. We start again after school."

"Sure thing." From there you enter the shower and just shake your head. Man. I goofed. No. Time to stop being easy on myself. I messed up. I done messed up.

"Entering." Someone called.

Hell... "Nova!?"

"Ah lover. Still not getting this whole thing wrapped around your head. Either one that is." She went under the massive shower head to get soaked.

"Which one are you referring to Nova?"

"You can't think straight and the baby was conceived in here."

"Why do I even bother?" You shake your head.

"What's wrong my love?" She asked.

"Well... just venting. So much going on. The changes and such."

"🎶Going through changes.🎶"

"Nova? We doing this right now?"

"I won't force you. 🎶How when you lose the one thing you love. There's nothing below and there's nothing above.🎶" She lathered her hair and winked at you.

Done. 🎶I've been going through changes. With it all on the line.🎶" You move up behind her and gently squeeze her butt. "🎶It's hard to accept what you don't understand. And it's hard to launch without knowing how to land.🎶"

"And when it burns, you can't change a thing. But know that I'm always here, and two of us can sing.🎶"

(Song - Army Of Me - Going Through Changes - Rel Remix)

"That is true. Did we both learn that we can sing just now? I mean... wow." Just moments ago you were kicking rocks and bummed about failure. Then your lover comes in and changed all of it. Xenovia? How?

"How I'm here? Call it hormones or instinct. I sense when you are in need. I have more need to do so now. Maybe it's because I'm pregnant." Least she admitted instead of just saying men don't understand or just don't get the hints. No silent treatment. Sweet that Xenovia just talks straight.

(Which is why men including myself get in trouble. I'm not perfect.)

~~~~~

After a rough night you are awakened by something soft. It wasn't the fresh pillows or comforter. But rather comfortable human pillows. Breasts were nearly covering your whole face.

"Beloved. I bring pancakes." Called Xenovia.

"Nmmmmmm... Nov...." You mumbled.

"Wow your breath is really warm there."

You push her off just a little. "Nova. Air!"

"Sorry Love. I did say pancakes."

"Those. I got it." You catch your breath.