Ch 24 - Rumors

It's true Xenovia loves it when things go her way. But at the same time who doesn't? Now all she is doing is buying time. Although after giving into her by not thinking what's her next course of action.

Will be lewd. It's Nova. C'mon now.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It seems cuddles may have been a cover up the whole time. As you both dressed you both were off to the kitchen for a drink. Technically you two were doing work... As soon as you went down the stairs a summoning circle appeared in the living room.

"I guess they're back Nova."

"Can't wait to tell them the news."

Rias showed up with Akeno, Asia, Issei, Gasper, Koneko, Kiba, and then two more summoning circles appeared. Both of a different color. Who else but Miss. Phenex and Tsubaki. Both did not look happy. Kiba started the conflict and now time to end it.

Crap here we go.

"I told you before and I won't say it again Blondie. Yuuto is mine. Got that? Why are you even here?" Argued Tsubaki.

"I'm here because I know what kind of man he is and what he deserves." Ravel barked back.

"He has me. A woman with brains."

"And I could tend to his needs if he let's me."

You look at this going and just shake your head. Kiba you need to make a choice man. You got women arguing in our house now. C'mon.

Koneko took Gasper's hand and lead to the stairs. "Let's go. I'm sweaty and gross."

"I'm coming Koneko. Let's grab the towels."

"Don't worry we left no mess." Called Xenovia.

Oh no.

"Better. Don't want lewd juice anywhere." Koneko blushed.

"It's inside me. Nothing to worry."

"RIAS! ONI-CHAN IS MAKING A BABY!" Called Gasper.

"Shut up!" You yelled back at him.

"EHHHHHHHHHH!?" Cried everyone.

Ah shit. "Nova... why?"

"It was your actions my love."

Ravel blushed. "Did you just have to do that? That's gross."

"It's a shower. Not like we are sweaty the whole time doing work." Xenovia defended.

Nova. Just. Stop. Talking.

Hubby let it be. This is my fight too.

"I'm confused. What are you two?" Pondered Ravel.

"Lovers."

"Dating..."

"If he's not married he's fair game." Ravel winked.

"Well Yuuto is mine." Huffed Tsubaki.

"Oh please. You haven't made him your boyfriend. What gives you right to have a say?"

"But he is. Isn't that right Dear?"

"Huh?" Kiba was just confused. Everyone was with this headache going on.

"Kiba Dear. We're together. Right!?" Tsubaki glarred at him.

"Yes Beautiful..."

"Issei Boo you want cuddles and me to bake for you?" Ravel batted her eyelashes.