Ch 14 - Shopping

So you and Nova go into the mixed bath and finish first times in the bedroom. Now she's shocked you went with it and thinks their is a catch. Catch 22 is naturally lewd minded. Think this will go away? C'mon. Talking to AJ the ecchi writer over here.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Another warm morning as you and Xenovia are sleeping in your bed. The sun wakes her up and she rolls up your t-shirt to lay on your chest. She found cuddling there comforting.

"Darling?"

You rub your eyes open. "Yeah Nova?"

"Sleep well?"

"Very well. Had a great day yesterday."

"You mean make each other hit climax after a mixed bath?"

You sweatdrop. "You have to say it so lewd?"

"Should I not?"

Can't sugarcoat a little bit? "Too early to get into that."

"Also too early for morning wood?"

You blush and you down. Nothing there but you turn to her. "Where you find out these terms?"

"Talons Erotica. My book."

"Dammit I'll burn that thing."

"You didn't think about that when you pulled my hair and creamed Beloved."

"Ahhh...... shit. Got me there."

It was different after you had a piece of each other. But it seemed as if her hormones have calmed down. At least hit cruise control. Time to enjoy it while it lasts. This wasn't going to be for long. Just didn't seem in her. But you lay back stare at the ceiling. She puts on a shirt before a pat on your head and a kiss.

"I'll be seeing what the plans are for today. May even be fun and surprising."

"Surprising?"

"You know. Lunch, shopping, another pact maybe."

"True. Very true. Gimme a minute and I'll link up with you?"

"Link? That mean?" She was going to lead onto something but...

"Nope. Not what you think. I'll meet you with everyone in a few minutes." And with that she left the room. Almost. Close to it. But thankfully not going there. Maybe after I get dressed we really can have fun today. Something sweet. Seems like a good day for it too.

So it was another morning just you and Xenovia was doing her thing. Well... you hoped it was just girl gossip and that was all. But hard to tell. But you soon got dressed in some casual clothes and went down for breakfast. With Rias and Akeno back to back making piles of pancakes it was impossible not to enjoy this morning. Berries, chocolates, whipped cream, and other ways to top it included. (Ah crap here we go...)

Rias finally sat down and started to fix herself a plate. Strawberries as red as her hair and some chocolate chips to somehow make Issei's imagination go nuts. The literal part is he had peanuts on his plate as well.

Oh my goodness I want to be in that mouth too.

Oh my goodness I can't read minds like these women but I'm pretty sure their disgusted by that comment.