Ch 4 - Dragon Dance

It was 4:35 am when Asia gently shook you awake. You move slowly to make sure Xenovia stays rested. Getting dressed was almost a challenge making sure the zipper and closet door wasnt too loud. You leave a note on your side of the bed.

Dear Xenovia,

Sorry I couldn't be by your side this morning and help you with your morning routine. I left two hours ago. See you at school.

-(FN)

The training was at the school grounds. Asia with Rosai in her arms stood by as you were twenty feet away. Rosai starred you down.

"I hate saying this. I feel like a bad Uncle but, do your worst dragon." You readied up looking at his movements.

He struck lightning at your feet. You jumped and barely dodged it. Running like crazy Rosai shows no mercy. After three more missed strikes you get vaporized when he hits you in the chest. You fall flat on your butt.

"Ouch. Rosai one myself zero." You slowly get back up.

"Alright buddy let's go again."

This time Rosai starts flying around. You had to predict his movements and move out of the way of close strikes. After a few more attempts to shock the life out of you Rosai shoots a bolt of lightning right to your lower back. You fall flat on your face as your whole body is paralyzed for a minute.

"Okay. Thanks you two. I think we're good." You get up and limp to the bench Asia is sitting on. "Good game little buddy. Maybe next time I can keep it interesting."

Rosai flies over and wags his tail against your face. He then disappears.

"He's not supposed to like other males but you must have taught him something." Smiled Asia. "Let me heal you up. Class is in a few minutes."

-Small Time Skip-

You are one the first ones in class. Your white school shirt unbuttoned and black t-shirt underneath. You fall face first on the desk until Issei, Matsuda, and Motohama walk in.

"Hey where the hell were you and Asia this morning?" Asked Issei.

"Oh hell no. You going to just take that bro? That's cold son." Said Matsuda.

"Explain yourself. You got in my eyes three girls targeting you. What'd you do?" Asked Motohama.

You look up. "I'm tired and smell like a burnt steak because Asia and I went training this morning. I'm sore so I'm going to rest here a while." You plant your face again.

Xenovia walks over. "Hello anyone home?"

You look up. "Hey Xenovia good morning."

"Little late for that?"

"Cmon really? I left I note. I'm sorry."

"I suppose. But why?" She sat on your desk

"I was training."

"Oh that's all then? Okay. Sorry if I thought something else." She walked away.

Dude what the hell? Something is seriously up with her. I don't know what but it's driving me nuts. Well I hope she doesn't think I have a thing with the other girls. That would be awful.

~~~~~

When classes are over you crash on the club couch before anyone shows up. Rias and Akeno come in together silently. Akeno sits next to you. She grabs your hand and puts it on her chest.

"How do they feel?" She said seductively.

You wake up a little annoyed. "Tired. Can I get my hand back?"