Ch 35 - Massage

Well we are wrapping the bathing and then going into the bacholer party. Who put it all together? Bit first off you have a needy fiancè in front of you. Lemon Warning will be posted when the time comes. It'll be early.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Your future wife grabs her bottle of shampoo. One that doesn't smell like a woman's downstairs. Pomegranate scent mind you but only fruit. Slowly taking her sweet time pouring it and lathering. "Tick tick. Tick tick." She was waiting impatiently for you. Wanting you to hurry up and tend to her needs. More like desires. Smart idea is to hurry up with the hair first and then the soap bar for each other.

Lemon Warning

Scroll down to next bold text in order to skip.

It was another walk down memory lane. It's how your child was conceived after just being in the moment. You start by kissing her lips. Overdue for it. And a make up for leaving her in bed alone. Hormones made it your fault. She was feeling playful.

"You have a few more months."

"For?"

"My breasts become our children's. Don't worry. I'll make sure you are able to share my husband." Wrapping around your head and kissing you. "I need your love before you leave tonight. And thank you for picking a modest destination." Pressing her breasts into you.

"Always. I love you." You softly pinch her right nipple. Then come soft with your tounge to her left. "Share eventually." Your lips clamp on. She rubbed herself as you played and sucked her breasts. Though you knew this wasn't going to be enough. Both of you figured that out before the kiss.

"Please. Give it to me. Pump me with lethal weapon of yours." Usually does she want to get right into it. Mostly leads to more kisses and fondling. Then onto routine oral sex. But the fact she walked into your shower because she needed a love and release meant her hormones were raging. Never have they been this bad.

You pick your head up from her breast. "Then turn around and lean over against the wall."

"Please Baby I'm soaked."

Soaked. Yeah. Hormones.

"Give it to me!" You pull a little bit of her hair on the back of her head as you insert inside of her. She has both hands on the wall and bent over just enough. You slide right in and both of you moan. Just caught right in the moment. Very quick foreplay and straight to the point. You humped right into her one time and you as a lubricated as a brand new car. And she sounds like an eight-banger. Aoogah! "Harder Hubby. I'm so close."

"I'm..." Too late. Splat. Filling up like air in a tire. Maybe were not talking just about cars. "Sorry."

"Oh my goodness. Kiss me." She gripped your shoulder and brought you to her lips. "Sorry. I just couldn't wait."

"To unload?"

"I feel needy and I want fried chicken and rice."

"You are all over the place. But I love you. I'll be out in ten."

"Alright. I love you." She grabbed herself a robe, a towel, and a washcloth. After making sure she wasn't dripping Nova was out. Leaving you back to the bath.

Warning Over

Wash your hands. Hehe. Anyways onward to what's next.