Ch 15 - First Worn

Shopping with devils could be interesting. Cause their buying lewd cosplays, lingerie, and we are not done. Come on now. You thought the leader of the #NoseBleedAvenue Clan. Gimme a break. Cause Nova continues to stir the pot for her boyfriend.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

"Hey (FN) well else should I try and wear for you to bend me backwards and ravish me?"

"That how we start this off? That bold statement?"

(Don't worry. I'll have my attorney speak on my behalf on my 4th wall insurance.)

"Clearly the nurse is set aside. What's next?"

"You seem to be good with surprises. Might as well keep winging it."

"I intend not to give you any 'wings' my Darling."

No kidding. This was still turning out to be a pissing contest. Rias and Akeno were trying to compete as Xenovia and Koneko only had to one person to impress. Wasn't hard either. Rias, Asia, and Akeno however was a different story.

"Issei."

"Issei Honey."

"Ummm Iseei?"

Issei was practically drooling. Surrounded by bazongas behind curtains. He was in heaven and luckily wasn't gushjng blood out in the store.

"Jackpot." He gazed.

"Oh Issei when will you learn? Three girls and probably more I don't know about."

"Shut up."

"Guilty as charged. Hey Nova?"

"One second." Hangers click and the certain swished. "Can I clean up your mess naughty boy? I think you'll make things sticky." Xenovia comes out in a maid outfit. Short sleeves of silk and a skirt anyone could see underwear just by walking.

"Wow. I ah... don't where that in public."

"Only around our house."

"House?"

"Im a housemaid beloved it's called roleplay."

You were thrown off guard a bit from this but decided to go with it. "Sure. We'll role with it. 'Roleplay.' Yeah."

"Something wrong?"

"I'm starting to think if you consider me a sex fiend."

"Well... you don't mind my touch do you? Could you say no to me?"

"Yeah hell no."

"Then you'll slip right, ravish like banshees and call it a day. Or night. Whichever. Then I'll cuddle you while you rub my belly carrying our child."

"MUCH CONCERN!"

"Hey. No baby making behind the curtains. If so I'm squeezing tits back here."

"Kitty? Issei is scaring me."

"Issei you get us kicked from here I'll do the equivalent of giving Gasper garlic."

"Huh?" Pondered Issei.

"You'll have purple nuts."

"Gah!"

"Good. Now as they say in Italy, shut upa!"

"And I'll make you scream." Giggled Nova from behind the curtain.

"You lady behind curtain should as well." This could get interesting. I might be nervous just thinking about it.