Ch 11 - Defensive Mode

I'm sure everyone is enjoying the comedy, ecchi, and smut but I got to throw a little combat in. Maybe some training and a pact job. But also pull a little relationship reality check. Maybe their is something about Nova that just she hasn't talked about yet. Oh boy.... Let's get it.

Also I'm doing a Q and A. Ask away and I'll post new entry.

Note I was told this upload isn't shown and I am working on it. Sorry for inconvenience.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The speculation of couples cuddling all night and every night just isn't practical. Last night you went to bed first and Xenovia wanted to catch up on her "book" as she calls it.

Waking up you turn over to she Xenovia was so exhausted she passed out. She was in a tanktop for starters and her hentai manga open. She slept topless so something was clearly off. And to look at the pages so you can close it, one glance and you looked away. It was a dirty scene.

After shutting the book and putting it on your nightstand Xenovia turned over to you. Still in a sleepy state was cuddled to you.

Now I don't have to wake up to lewd because if I go back to sleep I'll feel her movements. You thought.

She wiggled a bit and opened a sleepy eye that met yours. "Oh? Morning boyfriend."

"Morning. Sleep well?"

"So so. Just..... unsure how to explain it."

"Well hey when you're ready I'm here."

She pulled the covers off. Rubbing her eyes and stood up. Xenovia being the first one out of bed was a first. Note number two.

"I'm heading to wash quickly. I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Take your time. We're in no rush."

She didn't look back as she exited and shut the door behind her.

Okay then. Much concern. She gives me a kiss before leaving and never brings her clothes to the bath. She'll come in the room with a towel and then get dressed. And help choose....... You lightly smack your face to wake up a bit. That's three and four. Now I'm not saying strike four let's have a sit down but I just want to make sure she is okay.

Shaking off this thought of yours seemed difficult. But no point in moping around. Instead just getting dressed yourself. By the time the dirty clothes were in a basket you put on some deodorant and some cologne as the door burst open.

"Who are you preparing for (FN)?" She had a slight anger in her voice.

"For you. Why do you ask?"

"You haven't warn cologne since our dinner out." She crossed her arms.

"Take a smell." You underhand tossed a small bottle.

She took a whiff. "Nevermind it smells like you."

"Exactly. Wait what? Smells like me?"

"It's what I smell when I steal your pillow and shirt occasionally."

"Alright. I got to ask though. You doing okay Nova?"

"Why?" She grunted.

"You slept in a tanktop, your book was open, didn't kiss me good morning, and you never dress yourself in the wash. I'm asking because I'm a concerned boyfriend."