Ch 20 - Off!

If Rias has her guard up of all people then proceed with caution. Kiba brought Ravel out of the crowd. Really? What's her game.

By the way in Hero (DxD Season 4) Xenovia looks like she went from dark and intimidating to baby cake I make you a cake. Which I try to keep her personality the same her but have her open up to be more affectionate. It's making her one of my favorite anime girls. But it's hard with the DxD girls. Akeno and Rias are close.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Ravel was starting to cling to Kiba closer. The girls were cringing and getting worried as she played with his hair. Now one might think this was from a girl who needed to dry out from the sauce but it was her flirty nature.

"Hey Handsome can we get back to dancing?"

"What's the rush?" He asked.

"You wrapping your hands around me and spanking me. Have I been bad?"

Oh I think she's been bad alright.

Beloved!

Yes Nova?

Do you find this satisfactory?

I don't need big words for hell no.

"So second Pawn. Can you have one dance?" Asked Ravel. Oh boy she was going to far. "Little Gasper maybe? He looks like we can have quite the good time."

Gasper hide behind Rias and hugged around her legs. Koneko was showing that potential temper flare. "Don't feel her up. And you. Listen Blondie. I don't care if you hang out with my Gaspy. Take his innocence and I will wreck that face that even pheonix tears can't heal."

Xenovia stepped forward in front of you. "And the only body my future husband will stare and touch is mine."

Nova? Husband now?

Quiet Dear. I'm not done.

Oooooookaaaaaaayyyy... Much concern Love. Very much so.

Why concern?

Because we talked out the child thing already and slowly going back there. Can we breath? And wondering what the girls think of this conversation is they pick up on it.

You two make me feel so hot. Xenovia I have to read the manga of yours.

SHUT UP AKENO! The both of you scream in your head.

"Some Handsome ready to have some more fun?" Ravel asked again.

"Sure thing Princess. Let's go. But I'm not groping."

"Awww. Okay I guess."

The whole group watches the two disappear on the dance floor. The girls and Issei thought he could handle himself. But you were questioning that decision. You and Issei made sure the girls were safe in this large, dim light room. People that swing, deal with crime, and of course have lust. Though Ravel was being cute something caught your attention.

"Hey Rias. Kiba loves Tsubaki right?"

"Correct."

"They aren't official or set in stone correct?"

"Yes."

"Would he be the type to flirt like that? Anyone catch the word Princess?"

Rias gasped. "You might be right. I'll have a look. You girls behave. I'm going to make sure Miss. Homewrecker is going to behave." And with that her heels clicked away trying to find the two blondes interrupting her night.

To you and Xenovia this conversation from before wasn't over. Still curious on what that storage was for. But be careful what you wish for. If one storage space holds a frying pan, imagine what a lewd woman has with not the greatest skill in street smarts and filtering.

"So Nova tell me. That storage space of yours. It carry drinks?" You laugh.

"Give me a while and I can feed our children. You have dibs before then."

"Alright. Their certain panties you wear and store?"

"You seem to like it when I switch it up. But I don't trust these men around here with lace. And your perverted self likes patterns. I got blue and white strips on and pink lace in storage. Not too dirty."

"Do you have anything dirty in there other than that novel?"

"Beloved it's cleavage. Isn't it dirty enough?"

"I can make it..."

She turns her neck and kisses you. "I'm having a good night naughty boy."

"Glad we can all have fun. Although next time you need a drink we'll go together. I don't want these jerks making you uncomfortable."

"And I appreciate that."

Xenovia was starting to come around and tonight even though that argument was fixed, showed so much improvement. The chemistry is showing at a rapid rate. Being in sync with each other. A better understanding of each other. The love was always there. However at the moment you know the feeling on both sides. Know how to make each other smile. Got through the first fight. Now for the time unbreakable.

"So what about Kiba?"

"You don't think Kiba let's his guard down do you?"

"If he danced with Rias I get it. Asia I also get it. You I wouldn't care because I trust you. Akeno not sure how she'd take it and Koneko might be a little awkward. But the fact he is seeing someone. Well barely, the actor him just saying why not and picking up Ravel of all people. He deserves affection of course but I have to protect him. He's taught me so much. Got to make sure the firebird homewrecker doesn't corrupt him."

Rias overheard. "Should I invite Sitri over?"

This came to a shock. If Sona were to come and invade on this then it just wouldn't be any good. If Tsubaki saw Kiba dancing with Phenex he was surely screwed. Even though it would wake the both of them up.

(To be honest, I find it a bit sad. Kiba passes on girls every single day and his love interest is just constantly busy. Kinda heartbreaking. Been there. It's sucks. Truly. And this is coming from a guy seeing his girlfriend maybe six times this semester when she's away.)

"Rias you kidding me?"

"I protect my House. My Knight might you say need a hand. Or a spanking. Something like that."

"So what does that mean?"

"Sona and I came to terms."

"On what?" You and Xenovia asked.

"Well you two seem to have made up nicely. Sona sees it with her own two eyes that Tsubaki and Kiba aren't communicating correctly. So with that being said let's bend the rules. Who knows. Maybe even Sona will realize her feelings for the boy she cares about."

I like it like that.

Oh Darling. So naughty.

~~~~~

Kiba? You have splane to do. Good luck buddy. If Tsubaki is jealous of blondes you are in so much trouble. But take it from me Kiba. Me and Ashley are having our 6th Thanksgiving and Christmas together. Still jealous of blondes to some degree. Feel that pain.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz