Ch 21 - Caught In Action

Rias and Sona teaming up to get their pieces to snap out of it? Guess it's time to sit back and watch the fireworks. Or rather dance and love your girlfriend.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was on rather odd seeing Sona Sitri and company. Especially of school grounds. Even so work seemed to never stop. Endless in the sense and always having another task at hand or rather a scratch off of the day's to-do list. But tonight somehow she and her Queen made room for fun. Sona walked over to you, Rias, and Xenoiva with a smile.

"We haven't had a night of fun in what seems like ages Rias." Greeted Sona.

"That it has. So is it you, Tsubaki, and Saji?"

"That it is Rias. Who's with you tonight?"

"The whole House Sona."

She gasped knowing what that meant. "Does that mean the blonde handsome..."

"Heeeeeeeeee's with Miss. Phenex." She smirked.

"Ravel?!" She was stunned. "But... what about?"

"You know Sitri, your Queen isn't the best at communicating. At least I can easily tell from my Knight. Look at my other Knight and my second Pawn."

You smile. "Evening Lady Sona. Me and Nova hope you have a blast like we are." Xenovia lightly spanked you. Do you mind?

You been hitting the gym Daddy?

Okay! Beloved is fine. Darling is fine. Daddy is not.

I'm sorry (FN) I'm just rather luscious at the moment. The way we're arm in arm right now. And this is easy to talk in a nightclub.

Touche.

Sona looks over can't help but smile. Pleased to see two people hapoy together. "Best couple?"

"It's between them or Gasper and Koneko. They are just so cute and better each other." Then the concern hits Rias. "Hold on now Sona. Where's Tsubaki." 

"I think she's on the dance floor... alone..." Tsubaki seemed one to always go with someone. Never go at it alone. But the big thing was Kiba didn't know she was going to be here. And she didn't know her boy toy fling was happening to be dancing with a blonde haired flirt.

"Rias should we..." You ask.

"Don't!" Answered Sona and Rias.

"Fine I won't investigate." You sigh.

Under my dress.

Nova! Behave.

You've thought about (FN) Honey.

In the bedroom yes. Not in public.

Don't make me wet.

I said later. I'm curious on how Kiba is doing. Just thought it would be better to have them sort it out peacefully.

It seemed that those two were the only ones prone of not having a good time. Asia and Akeno were sharing Issei dropping in and out as Rias was attending business. Gasper was being protected from being groped by Koneko. Which was starting to become very funny as you came to check on them.

"Yo Shorty." Said a guy next to Gasper. "You two swing both sides?" He asked him and Koneko. Then he made the biggest mistake of his life. He squeezed Gasper's butt. "This is firm."