Ch 6 - Date Night

It was morning time. Open house was happening at the school so you and Xenovia were up a few minutes earlier. You helped her with her bra as you both got dressed as usual.

"Hey (FN)?"

"Ya?"

"How was the kiss? I have no experience with men so I'm curious."

"I have no experience with women. This was my first kiss. I can't compare but I enjoyed it. It was sweet tasting."

She blushed. "I'm glad. You make rather happy."

~~~~~

At school every student seemed a little worked out. Some found it embarrassing how their parents brought giant cameras to class for the open house. Even Rias felt the humiliation on her part. As predicted Issei had some trouble as well.

It was art class and every student was handed a container of clay. You had the ability to do whatever you desired. Question is what in the heck do you mold? You look over and you were one of the few the haven't started molding. But then Issei got the classes attention.

He made a fully accurate detailed sculpture of Rias. It had her curves and long her just like the real Rias. Then you closed your eyes and thought about your girlfriend. And in a snap you had a none lewd version of a small Xenovia statue.

"My!" Said Rias.

"Honey thank you. I don't know what to say." Said Xenovia shocked.

"Issei you made the new guy catch pervert." Said some of the girls.

Outside the school Rias and Xenovia were grateful for their personal art pieces but Akeno was a little jealous. She wanted one as well. And she was going to persuade if she had to.

"Hey (FN). Issei. Would you two want to do me a favor?" She asked.

"What will it be?" You asked.

"Make a statue of me."

"Not sure how I did the first one how do expect yours?" You reply.

"I'll get naked and you can feel body. I want my boobs, curves, and firm ass to be accurate." Akeno licked her lips.

Xenovia held her arm in front of you. "Not this one."

"Do I need to use my hands?" Asked Issei.

"You can do whatever you like you naughty boy." Winked Akeno.

Issei got all excited. "Great. When do we start?"

"You don't!" Snapped Rias and Asia.

"Just kidding I can't." Said Issei in disappointment.

"Awww you men are full of disappointment today." Akeno blushed and licked her finger.

Xenovia leads you to behind the school to get a moment of peace together.

"I'm sorry but I don't like the looks she's been giving you. It's making me rather upset." Said Xenovia sadly.

"I understand. She's been making me a little uncomfortable really. Sorry if she's bothering you."

"She is. She wants to get touchy with someone I treasure. I hope this isn't too much." She blushed.

"Not at all. I would feel the same if someone tried hitting on you or smacked your ass. Anything like that. And besides it's date night."

"Date night?" She puzzled.

"Cmon let's go somewhere nice. I got a place in mind. I got help from Rias." You hold her hand and run together giggling.