Ch 30 - Shiny

Jewelry shopping with no budget. Something only a Devil could possibly do. Or you have that kind of money where you sit down with your attorney and accountant during family dinners. Yeah. That kinda cash. Though I wish I could invest money that way, just remember this people. Bing Cosby. 🎶I'm no millionaire. But I'm not the type to care. Because I got a pocket full of dreams.🎶

Enjoy.

~~~~~

This ring was just calling your name. A 2.55 karat diamond and sapphires to the left and right of it. (As I said before know your shapes. I typically don't like square or rectangle. But this caught my eye. This in American currency I want to say probably 20K+ on a low end.)

Rias walked over and smiled

Rias walked over and smiled. "Wow. This is beautiful. Funny thing too is I know her ring size."

That made you think. Was this a girl thing? Perhaps girl code? Something you just had to ask. "How do you know?"

"She's a heavy sleeper. I measured it for you."

"That she is. But she's so cute when she's asleep and all. I won't get too into it. This is it. I found it. I hope she accepts this. One of the biggest moments of my life is going to happen. It starts here."

Rias eyed the rocks on the ring. "Hard to top that without being outrageously huge. Yoshi you have a box?"

He nodded. "It's always a pleasure. Be right back so you can be on your way."

Rias was still window shopping around. Gazing at the rubies that would match her hair and blue topaz matching the eyes. "So tell me. How you going to ask her?"

"A fun day out. All the way to nightfall. Where I don't know. Dinner would be cliché. I have to have this meaningful. Make her seem this is about us, our future, and our child. Being a man is tough but I'm ready for it. Especially with your help Master." You look at the price tags in the show case. It all screams money. Expensive tastes. You found one on a lower end. Outside working for Rias you know right now no way you could have a job that would pay for these. Payment plan or not. Worried yet excited.

"It's not for me to say. Though I will say, thanks to you I'm going to be a bridesmaid. And an Aunty for one more. I'm proud of that."

~~~~~

The little black box is in your pocket. A few days go by as it's Friday and you just got out of classes. Nova is sitting in the ORC room on the couch. You were behind schedule as she sat with the girls. Naturally you were just composing yourself. But Xenovia didn't like waiting for you.

"Where are they?" She huffed.

"Who's they?" Asked Rias.

"The men."