Ch 3 - Panic

It was morning when the alarm went off. Xenovia lay on top of your chest.

"Good morning. How's your head feeling?" She runs her hand through your hair.

"I feel.......fog." You replied.

"Is your mind okay? Do you remember anything?"

"I had my first kiss." You smile.

"So you remember. Okay great. We should get a move on."

"Oh. Right. I'm going to wash up real quick. I'll be quick if you need help getting dressed."

You head in the bathroom and clean up your face. All injuries show no marks as well. Thanks to Asia it's back to the grind. You go back in the room and you and Xenovia get dressed.

-Time Skip-

At the Club room tea is prepared as everyone gathers around. You look out the window towards the main building of the school.

"Something troubling you?" Asked Kiba.

"Wouldn't say trouble is the word. Just trying to process everything in my head. All that's happened and the injuries make it a slow process. Kiba can I ask you something?"

"Ya go for it." He smiled.

"Any advice for a new guy?"

"Stay determined, work hard, and never quit." He winked.

"Ya blondy. Good words." Said Issei.

"So  (FN) we got a few summoning requests. Can you manage one for me?" Asked Rias.

"Ya sure. I know I can't teleport just yet so just give me the address."

"Can I go with him?" Asked Xenovia.

"Sorry deal but I have a job for you as well." Said Rias.

"Okay then. Be quick (FN)." She let out a sigh.

"Alright I'll try and be quick."

~~~~~

You peddle the bike they supplied you until you show up at the house. Lights are on but the door is cracked. Your left arm tenses.

What the hell is this? I know it's a summoning request but Issei told me a lot of the times it just normal people. Like he watches anime, games, and reads manga and such. Why does this seem different?

"Hello? I'm (FN) (LN). I'm here for the summoning request. Is anyone here?"

With no answer you walk in. The lighting is very dim. You walk into a living room and you step into some liquid.

"Clean up in aisle five. What is this?" You then check with your finger.

"Blood?! This..... this is blood."

Someone is in the living room by the source of the blood. It's a man next to a body cut into hundreds of pieces. You feel sick.

"Well look what the blood brought in. Like the display demon? The summon proves he needed to be disposed of. I've had a lot of time on my hands so I thought I'd dice him nicely. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Who... are you? You monster."

"Me? Haha you mean the House of Gremory never mentioned me? I'm hurt. I'm Freed and I'm going to be exercising you. I work for a demon slaying organization and you are me next victim." Said Freed.

"Your an exercist?"

"Yes. And you are some fresh meat. I'll toy with you for a while then slice you." Laughed Freed and readied his sword and gun.