Ch 13 - Flower

Well it's pretty clear what the title states and the broken 4th wall at the end of last chapter (Yes I pay to have that wall fixed on a regular basis dammit!), that these two are into each other that way.

But he's been brushing off the ecchi, sexy, squeel like a pig perverted conversation. So why would he sucker himself in? Has he thrown in the towel? Just friends? With benefits? Somethings in his mind.

Lemon Warning will be posted when the time comes.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You wrap the towel around your waist and take a look in the mirror. A fresh shave, some after balm with a nice manly scent, hair the way you want it.

Xenovia looks over and smiles. But at the same time a little nervous.

I've never truly had experience with men and he knows that. I'm afraid he'll pump me too hard and hurt me. But if I want a child I must get used to this sort of thing.

You look back towards your girlfriend. You give her a confident smile.

"Something wrong Nova?"

"No. Quite fine."

"Shall we head to bed?"

"Honey..."

"Hesitant?"

"But you..... want to be with me?"

"I always do. And I do want you."

"Then what happens after we intercourse?"

"We still got some day light left. Maybe we can do dinner again."

She blushed in a sense. "You mean we are going to treat ourselves?"

"Well we have been working hard. And it has been sometime since we had a date. Dinner? Movies? The pool for all I know."

"Well you have already seen me naked so it's not like the suit like excite you. And after what I'm about to do to you no need for 'threater head' is it?" She pondered.

Geez haven't even made it to the bedroom before these comments go out. Threater head? Really God dammit? *Zap* Ouch! Ugh. Moving on...

"Righty. So you pick. Name it."

"Something tells me sweet, milky, and drips."

That so called something had better be ice cream.

"Honey do you think it was cream of man? Now that's perverted."

"Nova do you hear yourself?"

"Not sure I follow." She itched her neck.

"Sweet, milky, and drips. Talking about babies can mean a future and not lewd things along the way. That's not even scratching the surface."

She smirked. "You're a little perverted yourself."

"As much as the next guy. Issei and his friends are on another planet."

"Their an underworld on other planets?"

Well then that's a hard concept to wrap around. That kinda showed something. She wasn't brainless.

"It seems possible I guess but not quite sure. So you dinner and ice cream tonight and we'll knock out work early?"