Ch 27 - Hope Is A Plan

I would like to mention on advance the hope is in fact not a plan. Please don't kid yourself. But with a girlfriend who is lewd as much as straight forward you could see writing on the wall. So what is the next course of action? What does she have up her sleeve? And what is your game plan? And what else is going on will shock you.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You couldn't believe your ears. After all this time of her wanting to try have a family she got her wish. It was like a Christmas present that was going to last a lifetime. Hard to come up with the words to describe this. She was full of joy. Now just waiting for an answer.

"Hey Nova how do you think about us going out to dinner tomorrow night. I'll plan something special. Pick a place. I got to prep of course."

She nodded and gave you a hug.

"I'm... We're... WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS! My goodness. Come here." You give her a kiss. "This is a gift. A child that we will do our very best to take care of and love."

"I couldn't agree more. Though I'm looking forward to more chapters in our life. Our child is just one. Before I've never had the spark for certain activities. Look at me now. We're swimming, looking at great sights, and we can do so much more. It's ridiculous what we can do together." Nova clinged to your side and didn't want to let go. She wanted to spend the moment with you. Cherish this for the rest of your lives.

"When do we let Rias and the others? Akeno knows but she's one to keep quiet about these things." Otherwise she would have dirt on everyone. Especially the youngest couple.

"Tonight at dinner. We will all say what we got for news. Everyone will be thrilled I finally have my ball of sunshine. And wager for fun for the gender?" Xenovia lipped her lips. She knew what you wanted supposedly. Time to face the music.

"You pick first." You wink at her.

"I think we are having a boy who's wise and strong like his father."

"I think he might be a pervert like you. But since this is a wager I'll go a girl that will take from me, you, and a few of her aunts. What do you think?"

"You are so on Mr. Man. And we can see gender in a few weeks. What's the wager? I don't want to be mean that says you sleep on the couch. I need you to sleep. I want you to rest on my bosoms." She almost speared you into a hug.

"Can you not try to tackle me to the ground like a professional wrestler?" You sweatdropped.

She giggled. "You like wrestling. Foreplay or all kinds really. If we lose we fulfill the ultimate fantasy we want, bake a cake, and buys the next giant date."

"Seems reasonable. Let's see how this goes." Which could be a mixed reaction out of anyone. And with the girls fighting over Issei it would be hard to tell. Could be a fight between Rias, Akeno, and Asia. Bad news.

~~~~~

It was early evening as everyone as at the dinner table for the Gremory House was happily having dinner with everyone. Issei was behaving, no conflict with work or classes, and everyone seemed to be in a cheerful mood.

"Alright. How's everyone doing? Good news anyone?" Asked Rias.

"Well no Fallen Angel trouble. That's a start." Pondered Akeno.

Nova on you.

Thanks (FN). "I'm... well... We are expecting."

Forks fall to the table. "WHAT!?" Everyone gasped.