Ch 32 - Classey

Time to get a tux. Be smooth.

"Be a man. Not a fucking pimp."
-Robert De Niro.

While at the same time Xenovia is going dress shopping with the girls and you are meeting someone new. Who is it and who is the maid of honor?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

An off day for any pacts for House of Gremory after school was done and over with. You had yourself a hot shower after humid day weather. After getting just getting your shirt on Xenovia entered the room.

"(FN) Dear someone very dear to me is downstairs and I have wanted you to meet her for quite some time." Xenovia was in a great mood.

"Nova who would this be? Must be someone important to you. Be down in a minute."

"Kitchen Hubby."

"Sure thing." Can't wait until I get used to that. A few days of time and it's happening.

You walked down the stairs to see a girl with long twin tails and purple eyes. She seemed so friendly to talk to. So comforting. Was it the person that was important to Xenovia? Walking over you grab a seat next to your fiancè.

"Hi there. Are you the fiancè I've heard so much about?" Said the new girl.

"Yes. I'm (FN) I purposed to her just days ago. I love her."

"And you are expecting a child. I am do excited. My name is Irina. We used to be partners for the church before she joined Rias and I went on my way to become Ace for Lord Michael. You guys do pieces. We do a deck of cards."

"Makes sense. Wow. An Angel. An honor. Thank you for taking care of her during that time. Pleasure is all mine."

"Yup. I can't wait to be at the wedding. We're sending you for your fitting as we help her with a dress today. Have you figured out colors for the wedding yet?"

"Nova?"

"Well Beloved I thought we agreed with a blue and red."

"I'll do my best not to look like a politician in my tux. Haha."

"Alright. We are going to be off. Kiba, Issei, and Gasper are going with you."

"Maybe I can find him shorts so he can dress like a school boy."

Koneko clinged to her boyfriend. "Do whatever you want. I love you."

"I love you too Koneko." Gasper blushed feeling her stomach. Goodness.

"Hey wait a minute... who's fitting us?"

"Bogey's."

(True story. My girlfriend's senior prom got a Chrysler 300 rented and looked like a mob man at Bogey's Tux Rental. Car I would not recommend to anyone but it was a good night. At 12 after leaving the venue and dropping off or friends home I accidently crashed on her couch. Then had to work that Sunday. I was working seven days a week with the exception of that one off day I took. Good times. But glad I don't work all of that anymore.)

"Gasper. Whoever the gentleman is please be nice to him. You decide where this goes here." You sigh as the summoning circle starts to glow. Man. Gasper. Tux. He wears a skirt. Come on now.