Ch 34 - Handwash

I know I'm updating this twice in three days but I think I'm behind and want to finish this to move on and finish other works. Plus this will be a good laugh for everyone. This pre wedding arc is coming out just the way I want it. Time for the bacholer party. Now everyone is thinking my 4th strip club scene. Not this time. However, after debating with my British apprentice Samesodo we laughed at this idea. You'll see.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You are sleeping in. Everyone taking the time off to relax. Today was the bacholer party and baby shower. Everyone enjoying like it was tea time. Drop everything just to have a good time. Though you and Xenovia had no idea what you were having yet the girls were ever so excited. Rias, Irina, and especially Asia. And also word of Lady Sona and her Queen Tsubaki showing up as well. It was bound to be a good day.

Waking up was interesting. Sound asleep as the sun had just come up. Only to be bugged for food. Xenovia softly bit your shoulder. "Husband soon to me. Morning. I'm hungry."

"I'm taking ten." You mumbled.

She mounted on top of you and started to grind against your pelvis. "Suck my bosoms after you get me a mango?"

"I said gimmie a bit. Let me stretch and get out of bed Nova."

"Sure you don't want to love my tits wrapped around you?"

"Since when do you say tits?"

"I heard it's a desire from..."

"Don't say it."

"Issei."

"You said it. Though I'm pretty sure some jealous of it." That why Asia and Koneko are jealous of bigger busts? Just a thought but that could very logically be a reason why. Issei loved girls of all shapes and sizes but he had a thing for giant cans. Oppai Island, the S.S. Bazongas, Mount Lovehumps, and such. That boy was boob guy. Obviously. But when you have Asia she has a great figure. But looking on the side of her seeing Rias and Akeno she couldn't help but feel insecure. Same with Koneko. Good thing her boyfriend is an ass man. Being bisexual probably helps that.

(Found that out from another apprentice. Adds up.)

Xenovia lifted her shirt up halfway. "So are you going to give me fruit and before maybe some juices?"

"I'm hitting the shower."

She grabbed the collar of your shirt. "I want to drain you dry because I'm needy and you want to shower?"

You kiss her neck. "You can join. I'm just all sweaty."

"Shower off and feed me. I want avocado toast."

"You just said mango."

"I changed my mind beloved. Now move it."

"I can't. Nova you know you're still on top right?"

"Oh. Right." She grinded against your pelvis one more time and rolled off. "And wash these." She rolled down her panties and handed them to you. "Lucky pair gets handwashed."

"Seriously?"

"You can play with them. Just don't stretch them."

"I'll put them in the sink thank you." You walk off to the bath. Leaving her sad. Hormones crazy from your child however leaving her behind any part of the day seemed sad. Maybe the wedding would change that for better. Walking out you see a light on down the stairs and into the kitchen and the rest of the manor seems quiet.  It was an off day. So you knock before going in the bath. Someone is inside. Goodness. One can see you momentarily. Carrying dirty panties in your hand down a hallway. Bad civilization.