Ch 37 - Nude and Lewd

You know, the day I know I'm getting married I need to know first hand is the date of our marriage and terms going forward. Including the bacholer party. I am pretty sure Lady Relentlezz doesn't like me at the titty bar.

We return to you and the guys at the bath house at the spa. Except Issei finally said it's co-ed. What do spas and strip clubs have in common? That's how you get porked! If I go to a co-ed bath house Ash might flip. Co-ed bathroom to take a leak? Fine? Anything involving naked women? Be real with me guys, ain't happening. Fuhgetaboutit!

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The guys were angry and dumbfounded as the girls stepped in the water. He was gazing in eye candy as Gasper flinched only thinking about his pregnant girlfriend at home. What the fuck over? OVER! As in a big group of Devils and an Angel think everything will be okay instead of edgy over. This was just bad. What to do with these girls? Ignore them? Hope the college boys distract them? It was pretty empty. How to act? Everyone's mind in a bit of a panic shock on what to do. Their lovers not happy. And most of all, would their be any consequences with the following factors of conversation, looking, and let alone fondling or any interaction. Another downfall was you couldn't just teleport out. None Devils in the vicinity for one. Two being you couldn't just teleport home in just a towel and no phone, keys, and wallet. If that wasn't bad enough they were in front of the door.

Issei tried to make conversation to the new girls in the water. "Evening ladies. Issei." He greeted.

Don't encourage them stupid. Guess we have to wait till they don't clog the doorway. If they even touch me it will be trouble for me. Let alone a trip down nosebleed avenue.

"So guys, I'm Crystal. Thanks for not making things awkward. Just having a ladies day. We are one short. Because she has to take her sweet time. I was invited along today it's my first time." Yet somehow didn't blush in a co-ed bath. Something fishy or she just having good confidence.

"Right? I'm Gen. I'm free spirited and I'm 21 so this is a regular place for me.  I like it here. Mostly cause of the staff."

Oh good cover.

"Kim, 22, bisexual, free spirited, coffee addict and likes to try new things."

Sounds like an Instagram profile. #WasteMyTime.

"I'm Lill and I'm just a dyke."

Finally someone who I don't have to worry about touching us. Though I'm probably still porked for having women in towels in the same air as me. Wait until you get back Issei. I think I have a certain something for you. And I'll be giving Asia's temper and cooking instrument a day off. Damn that feels so good.

"So how's the groom?" Asked Crystal. She out a hand through her short hair and squatted down so she was neck down in the water.

"That's him." Saji pointed to you.

"Hi?" You wave and blush.

"Awww. So sweet. Is she really the one?" Asked Gen.

"She's having my child." Making it clear to hopefully squash everything coming your way.

"That don't mean nothing Honey. My Pumpkin is at home with my woman." She examined her nails.

Okay. Concern. Probable Homewrecker. That's toxic right there. "Well I love her. This child is a gift."