Chapter 10

Previously on, what Slexie  - What If?

"Your always with me." I say laughing. "That just makes it harder to leave Little Grey." he says, and he fills my stomach up with butterflies. 

__________________________________________

Mark's POV

Just then, my pager went off. I must have fell asleep, because I was in an on call room. I looked at my pager, and run out of the room. "What happened?" I yell as they are pushing at crash cart into Lexie's room. 

"Her stats just went threw the roof." Bailey screams, while charging the charges.

CHARGE TO 200!

CLEAR!

nothing. 

CHARGE TO 300!

CLEAR!

"her stats are back." Bailey yells. "What the hell happened?" Derek said, running into the room. He looked over at me, with tears dripping down my face. "Uhm, well her stats, they just went threw the roof, and we got her heart back up." Bailey says, trying not to cry.

Derek comes over to me. "Are you okay." he asks me. I try to get words out, but all that would happen is more tears. "What happened in here." The cheif said, and then looked over at Mark. "Sloan, take the rest of the day off." the chief said, and then left the room. 

I walked over to her bedside. "Wh-y ha-s-n't she wo--ke up yet?" I asked, trying to speak. "She will soon. Just then her eyes shot open. "take the tube out, now!" I yell, holding her hand. "You heard the doctor." Bailey yelled, as one of the interns took the tube out. 

"Wh-at happened?" Lexie says, looking around. "We don't know yet, but we are gonna run some tests." Bailey says, while signing something in her chart. "Mark." she croaks out, and I go up and kiss her on the forehead. 

"Please don't ever do that to me again." I say, kissing her, tears still coming out of my eyes. "I love you too much to loose you." I said, and then climbed into the bed with her. "I won't leave you, not yet Mark Sloan." she says, and cuddles up next to me. 

I never wanted it to end. 

346 words

Sorry this chapter is short, but you will get another one later on! Love you all!