Chapter 34

Previously on, Slexie - What If? 

"Mark, it's okay, I forgive you. You need to worry about getting better." I say, comforting him. "I love you so much, Lexie Grey." he says, looking into my eyes. "I love you too Mark Sloan, now don't ever do that to me again." I say. We pull into a kiss, and just in that moment, everything is perfect.

_________________________

Lexie's POV

It's been two weeks since Mark's accident. He has only needed one more surgery, for his head. Apparently, he had a small brain bleed, but they got it right before it turned into a huge deal. Not that anything about that situation was huge.

Me and Mark have been on good terms. He understand what he did, and he does everything to fix it, or make it right. That's what I love about him. I mean yeah, the love and everything he gives not only me, but Piper. 

God, he is a great father. Today Mark was getting discharged. "When we get out of here, you are off of work for a couple weeks mister." I say, handing the nurse the discharge papers. "I know, we have had this speech before, and anyway, I can spend more time with my little girl!" he says, smiling at Piper. 

He smiled back at her. Yeah, I know, she is smiling now. She is growing up way to fast. "Her smile is so perfect." he says, looking up to me. "I know" I respond, smiling. "I love our little family!" he says smiling from ear to ear. 

"Okay, so the first couple of days, I am going to bring Piper to daycare, so you can build your strength, than she is going to stay home with you." I say, remembering our plan. "Correct!" he says, smirking. "Cocky man, very cocky man." I say, giggling. 

"I love that giggle." he says, walking over to me. He starts kissing me, and I laugh even more. "Not in front of her!" I say, smacking his chest playfully. "Okay, okay!" he says. "But to be continued at home!" he steals another kiss from me, and finishes packing his belongings. 

After 10 minutes, we where ready to go. "I don't need a wheelchair!" he protests. "No, you have too, not only is it hospital policy, I am making you!" I say. With that, he sits in the chair. "At least let me hold Piper!" he says, looking up at me. She was laying down in her stroller, smiling at me. 

"Okay!" I say, stopping the stroller, and picking up our child. "Here ya go" I say, and hand her over. "Who is my girl!" Mark says in a baby voice. He is so good with her. He continues playing with her, until we get to the car. "Okay, lets put her in her carseat!" I say, but before I can grab her, Mark stands up, and walks over to her seat. "I got it" he says, smiling.

"Okay."  I say, and hop into the driver seat. "Done!" he says, and walks over to the passenger side. "Okay? Ready to go home?" I ask, smiling at my little family.

"I have never been more ready." he says, kissing me. 

Author's Note

Okay, I have a question for you readers. If I made a book about like the kids of Meredith and Derek and Mark and Lexie, would you all read it? 

If you would like to see me write that book, comment, and I will make it! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!

AND REMEMBER, 

It's a beautiful day to save lives <3