BONUS - PART 1

Lexie's POV

I am now nine months pregnant, meaning I can't go into to work. Mark hasn't let me go to work since I reached the eight month. I was okay with that though, because this pregnancy is way more tiring than it was with Piper.

I sit on the couch right now, flipping through wedding magazines. We decided that we would get married after the baby, so that means we are going to be getting married in November, which is good because autumn is beautiful, and it is also right before the leaves all start to die.

I grab the wedding notebook, and start writing down some possible flower arrangements. I still need a dress, but that is going to have to wait until after the baby is born.

We got the color scheme, which is a lighter grey and a bluish grey color.

We got the bridesmaid dresses, which are the bluish grey color. My maid of honor is Casey, and my other bridesmaids are Meredith, Callie, and Izzie.
Mark's best man is of course Derek. Then he has one of his friends from LA, Alex, and George.

I would like to say that this pregnancy has gone smooth since Julia's last meeting, and very last. She was picked up by the cops, and is going to trial.

This pregnancy has really tested me and Mark's relationship. The beginning was really rocky, but we started to get better and better as we went on. I have had one complication with the pregnancy.

I was about sixth months pregnant, and I was working. I was with a patient and he was skitsofrantic.

FLASHBACK

I walk back out to the area to see Bailey waiting for me. "You get your coat changed?" she asks me. "Yeah, but my name tag isn't on this one anymore." I say, looking at where my name tag should be. "You'll be okay." she mumbles.

We walk into the ER, and see a lady and her son coming in. The son is bleeding at the arm. "My son, he is-s schizophrenic" she mutters, before passing out.

"Someone go get this man stitched up." Bailey says. Nobody replies so I say I can do it.
"Dr. Grey, are you sure you can do this?" Bailey asks me.

"I aced my psychiatric exam" I reply. She nods her head, and continues to work on the mother.
I take the patient to the exam room. He sits on the table and I start patching up his arm. "That Doctor, what was her name." he asks me.

"Her name is Dr. Bailey, I am going to put this bandage over your arm, okay?" I say. He nervously nods his head, and I tape the bandage to his arm. I walk back over to the supplies, and turn around. "Your coat, it doesn't have a name! Your one of them!" he yells.

"Sir, please sit down!" I say, going over to him. He hits me and I tumble back to the counter, hitting my head in the process.

I put my hand in the back of my head, feeling for anything. Of course I have blood on my hand, meaning I am bleeding. Everything starts to get really dizzy really fast. There is no way I can get up, and the man has already ran out of the room.

I grab the pager off of my coat, and page Mark. Hopefully he will get it. I page him about 10 times, but he still hasn't come.
Mark's POV

"Who is paging me?" I ask the scrub nurse. "Dr. Grey, sir." she replies. "What does it say?" I ask. "Room 451" she says.
'I have about 10 more minutes in the surgery, then I will go' I think to myself.

*********

The surgery was a success. I scrub out, and start heading towards the room Lexie paged me too. "Room 451" I keep saying to myself over and over again.

Lexie's POV

I can barely see anything now. My pager is across the room due to me almost passing out and it flying out of my hand. 'Please come Mark' I think to myself.

Five minutes later I hear a door open, and a gasp coming from someone's mouth, but I am too tired to keep my eyes open any longer.

Mark's POV

I finally get to room 451, seeing it is an exam room. 'What could she possibly want?' I think to myself. I open the door to see her lying on the ground. I gasp escapes my mouth, as I run over to her.

I get over to her, and pick her up. Tears are now streaming down my face. "You have to be okay, you have to be okay" I keep repeating over and over again.

I get to the ER, and lay her on a bed. "Someone help!" I yell. Bailey runs over, and sees Lexie. "What the hell happened?" she asks. "I found her in an exam room like this, I don't know" I sob.
"We will take care of her Mark, I promise." Bailey says.

END OF FLASHBACK

I was only in the hospital for a week after that, but Mark had been all over me whenever I was at work. Piper has just learned how to stand up, which is a big accomplishment.

Mark and I were both there when it happened, us just sitting on the couch, and her playing with her toys.

All of a sudden we both looked up, and she was standing. Mark says she is growing up too fast, which I have to agree with.

I smile at all the memories flooding my brain, but get back to working on the wedding of me and Mark.

I get up, with having the sudden urge to pee. I do what I have to do, and go to sit back on the couch.

Before I get there though, there's a splash of water that hits my feet, and a unbearable pain that sneaks up on me, making me fall to the ground.

A/N

here it is! i promised that i would make the birth and the wedding chapters, and here is the kinda filler chapter telling you what's been happening! The next chapter will be the birth, the next being the preparation of the wedding and then the wedding chapter.

THAT MEANS THERE WILL BE THREE MORE CHAPTERS TO THIS STORY!

if you all didn't know, i have posted my next story to Sleixe, called Sleixe - the next generation, so if you wanna go check that out, it would be appreciated if you go check that out!

THANKS FOR READING AND THANKS FOR 10K READS!

REMEMBER, ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY TO SAVE LIVES!