Chapter 41

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END!

Previously on, Slexie - What If?

I look down to the floor, just thinking about all my thoughts her hand still in mine. Then I feel something holding my hand. I look up and I see the beautiful eyes of my fiance, staring straight at me.

________________________

Lexie's POV

"You can't be serious" I say to the doctor. "Yes, I am very much serious, you are indeed pregnant." she responds back to me. She hands me the lab results, and there it is, a positive in the pregnant slot.

'This can't be happening' I think to myself. "Is there anything else you would like to know?" she asks me. "No-o thanks." I stutter out. "Okay, call us if you need anything Dr. Grey" she says, and then walks out of the room.

I don't really know what to do next. I pick up my phone, and dial Casey's number. After 4 rings, she picks up. "Lex, hey is everything okay?" she asks me. "Yeah, uhm I guess" I say. "Lex, what's wrong?" she asks. "How do you know something is wrong?" I ask her.

"Lex, we have been best friends since forever, I know when something is wrong" she says back to me. "Iampregnant" I speak. "Lex, slow down, what is up?" she asks me, concern filling her voice. "I-I am pregn-nant" I stutter out.

"Lex! This is a good thing right?" she says. "I mean, I guess" I mumble. "Lex, you are afraid about what happened last time is gonna happen again, aren't you?" she asks. "Yes, they haven't caught her yet, who knows if she is going to strike again!" I say.

"Lex, everyone around you is going to be there to protect you, and if you ever need me when Mark is working, you can always call!" she says. "Cas, I appreciate the offer, but you are still working, and I can't bother with that" I say.

"Lex, we will figure that out when it happens, but just don't worry about it, at least not yet" she says. "You're right, I am gonna go, I am tired. I will talk to you soon" I say, yawning. "Night Lex" she says, and then I hang up the phone.

What am I gonna do? I think to myself. About 20 minutes later, Mark comes back from the hotel. "Hey Lex" he says, bending down to my forehead and giving me a kiss. "Hey Mark" I say, sitting up.

"Soo I talked to your doctor, and she said that you are free to leave!" he states. "Really!" I ask, a smiling appearing on my face. "Yes, and we can go home and we can get Piper, and hopefully start living a normal life again" he says.

"I hope you're right" I say. "I know I am, now let's go get you packed up, we have to leave here in five hours." he says, handing me the discharge papers.

<<<>>>

We finally passed the 'Welcome to Seattle!' sign, and instantly feel back at home. "Welcome home Lex" Mark says, smiling at me. "And I am glad to be back" I say, smirking.

<<<>>>

"Lex! Thank god you're okay!" Meredith says, hugging me. "Tell me abo-" I am cut of by my daughter crying. "I can go get her" I say, practically running to my daughter. I pick her up right away, and she instantly stops crying.

"It's okay baby, mommas got you" I whisper into her ear. She smiles at me, putting her head into the crease of my neck. "I think we are all ready to go home, thank you Meredith for watching her, even though it was longer than anyone wanted it to be" Mark says, smiling at me.

"Anytime!" she says, handing us all of Piper's things. Mark takes the bag, and leaves to go out to the car. "Thanks Mer, call us if you need anything!" I say, leaving to the car.

I buckle Piper into her carseat, and walk back up to the passenger side of the car. "Ready to go home?" Mark asks me.

"I have never been more ready" I say, smiling and grabbing his hand. 

A/N

Sorry for the kinda time skips, its just I didn't want to bore you to death with random things! AND AH!  Lexie is pregnant again! I so wanted to do this, but I think I might be sadly, ending this book soon. BUT DON'T WORRY! I am underway a sequel that is going to consist of Piper and all the other children! I don't know when I am going to be ending this book, but I want to kinda keep it going as much as I can. AND I TALKED ABOUT JULIA! So, before I end this book, you know what that means. A FINAL BATTLE WITH JULIA!

And as always, thank you for reading! We are at 4.9k reads right now. AH! Thank you guys so much! Stay tuned for the next chapter!

(P.S, sorry for such the weird updating schedule, school, studying, homework, and personal problems are just overwhelming! But I am always trying to post whenever I can!)