Bonus - Chapter 5

Mark's POV

Only a few more minutes. A few more minutes then I am going to be marrying the love of my life.

"How are you feeling?" Derek asks me.

"Uh, well nervous." I say, cracking a laugh.

"Your gonna do fine, Lexie loves you and you love her so there is nothing you should be worried about." Jackson says.

"How are you and April?" I ask him, trying to get my mind of everything.

"Good, she is with the baby out there. Stop trying to start a different subject." he states.

I roll my eyes and look back in the mirror, trying to swallow down the nervous. Before I know it I am getting lead out to the aisle.

Lexie's POV

"Lex, here let me help you." Casey says, coming to my side of the car and assisting me with my dress.

"Thank you." I say.

"No problem." she says, giving me a smile.

"Come on kids!" Casey says as they rush out of the car.

"Okay we need to start walking otherwise we are going to be late to your own wedding." Meredith says.

I nod my head and start walking forward. Piper rushes over to my side, and grabs my hand. I smile, and keep walking.

"Okay, we need you in your spot you have to be down that aisle in 2 minutes." Meredith says, putting everyone in their spot.

"Girls." Derek says, coming over to Meredith and giving her a kiss on the lips.

"Boys" April says as Jackson comes over to her.

"Okay, it goes Casey and Owen, Jackson and April, and then Me and Derek." Meredith says, getting everyone into line.

"Hey Zo!" I say as she runs over to me.

"Hey Aunt Lex." she says, giving me a smile.

"You ready to help the girls down the aisle?" I ask her.

"Yes!" she says, giving me an even bigger smile.

"Hey Bal" I say as he rushes over to his sister. 

He almost trips when coming over, and I let out a little laugh.

"You ready for the rings bud?" Derek says, coming over to Bailey and grabbing him.

He nods his little head, and he smiles.

"I think that is a yes." I say, laughing at them.

"Me too." Derek says letting out a laugh too.

"Okay, everybody we need to go NOW!" Meredith says.

In a blink of an eye everybody is in a row, Casey and Owen start, then Jackson and April, Meredith and Derek. I start to freak out now, knowing that after the kids go, I am suppose to go.

I see Bailey start down the aisle after his dad, running as fast as his little legs can. He almost trips, but catches himself before he can fall. I see Derek trying to hold in his laughs, but failing miserably. Everyone laughs too, which totally helps to ease my mood.

"Come on girls!" Zola says, and then they start going down the aisle throwing flowers. 

All of a sudden it is my turn as the flowers are all laid out on the aisle.

"Come on Lex, you can do this." I say, starting to walk.

The moment Mark lays eyes on me, I see him smile, and I smile right back. Nothing could ruin this moment, and all the nervousness that I had washed right away. I continue to walk down to the father of my kids, my soulmate, my best friend, and my lover.