Chapter 15

Previously on, Slexie - What If?

"Good, now we got the house to ourself." Mark says, starting to kiss me. I start laughing. I wouldn't trade anything for this. Absolutely nothing.

____________________________________________________________

Lexie's POV

Mark had just left for the hospital, so I was all alone again in the apartment. I wish we could go back to the week we had, just us, and no hospital. I miss my job. I was moody, and I was starting to get sick. 

What if I was pregnant? I mean, we had talked about it, but I don't really know what he wants. I deicide to call Meredith, and see if she can come over, and pick up a test for me. I get out my phone and dial her number.

"Meredith speaking.""Mer, its me Lex.""Hey Lex, is everything okay?" 

"yeah, I was wondering if you could pick me up a uhm, a."

"Lex spit it out." "A pregnancy test.""WHAT, I will be right over Lex." she says, and then hangs up the phone.

*20 minutes later.*

The door slams open, and I see Meredith, with a brown paper bag in her hand. "Lex, are you sure?" she asks, walking in, handing me the bag. "I was due a week ago." I say, grabbing the bag, and heading to the bathroom. 

"I will be right back, let me go pee on a stick." I yell, as I close the bathroom door. I was actually scared. The last time I felt this fear was when I was, well, you know. I mean what if I am pregnant? What if he leaves? I will be all alone.

I pull out the tests, and sit on the toilet. I start going to the bathroom, with all those thoughts still running through my brain. I mean I know he loves me, but will he run? I get done, and I place the stick on the counter. In a minute, I am going to find out my WHOLE future, and what will happen to me. 

Its been a minute, but I am afraid to look at it. "MEREDITH!" I yell. "What is it?" She asks, opening the door. "I can't look, please, can you?" I ask, looking away. "Of course Lex." she says, and picks up the stick.

"Congrats!" she says, looking at me with a positive pregnancy test in her hand. "Oh god." I say, and I start to cry. "Lex! It's okay, this is a good thing!" she says, comforting me. "What if he leaves? I can't do this alone." I say in between sobs. "Lex, Mark is head over heels for you. All he talks about is you, he isn't going to leave." she says, still comforting me. 

"He won't?" I ask, looking at her. "If there is one thing that I know about Mark Sloan, is that he has changed ever since he met you." she responds. "Should I tell him?" I ask. "Of course you should, I can page him if you'd like." she says, pulling out her pager. "Yeah, that would be great, and thank you, Meredith, I don't know what I would do without your help or support." I announce. 

"No problem Lex, your my sister, and I will always be there for you." she says,  and then she pages Mark. 

A/N! 
Hey, I thought it would be a good idea to make her pregnant. How do you guys want Mark to respond? I am going to be updating again, later on, for the almost 300 reads! NEVER in a MILLION years, did I think I would have 300 reads on this book. So, thank you so much, and as long as you keep reading, I will keep writing!