Chapter 14

Previously on, Slexie - What If?

For the rest of the day, we just sit there and cuddle, like there is no other care in the world, and frankly, I didn't ever want to get up, and ruin the moment.

__________________________________________

Lexie's POV

Its been a couple days after that, and Mark had to start going back to work. I was stuck at the house bored out of my mind. I decide to hit up Casey and see what she is doing. 

Me: Hey, whatcha doing?
Casey: Sitting at home, watching TV, how bout you?
Me: pretty much the same exact thing you are, you should come over and we can be bored together.

Casey: say no more, I will be over in 30 mins.

I click the off button of my phone. I deicide to get up and get a bowl of chips. I had went to my prosthetic appointment the other day, and I was doing great. I was surprised that I was even walking. Just then the there is a knock at the door. 

I open the door, to reveal Casey, holding a bag of food. "Thats what took you so long, right?" I say laughing, and letting her in. "I was hungry, and well you have been here for like a week." she replies, setting the food on the counter. 

"When does Mark get home anyway?" she asks, starting to unpack the bag. "Uhm, maybe like three to four hours, depends if surgery holds him back." I say, looking at all the munches she got. 

"Okay, I also got the notebook, because I mean thats what we always watched in College." she says, plopping it in the DVD player. "You just know me, don't you?" I ask, plopping down on the couch. "I like to think I do." she responds, flashing me a smile. 

"Okay, lets get to watching this movie." she says, pouring popcorn in a bowl, and plopping down on the couch next to me. 

*After the movie*

"That is the scene that always makes me cry." I say sobbing. "Why are crying this much?" Casey asks, crying just as much as I am. "I don't know!" I yell, continuing to cry. Just then the door opens, to reveal Mark. 

"What happened?" He asks, running over to me. "THE NOTEBOOK HAPPENED." I yell, the crying starting to get less and less. "Seriously." He says, standing up and laughing. "I am sorry!" I say, getting mad all of a sudden.

"Woah Lex, its fine." he says, taking a step back. "I am sorry, I don't know what happened." I say, standing up. "Its fine Lex." he says, coming over to me, and kissing me. "Okay, I am out." Casey says, getting up from the couch, and grabbing her things. "See ya later!" she yells, as she walks out the door.

"Good, now we got the house to ourself." Mark says, starting to kiss me. I start laughing. I wouldn't trade anything for this. Absolutely nothing.