Bonus Chapter - 4

Lexie's POV

As a little girl this has always been something that I have dreamed of. My wedding, where a marry my one true love. Granted I thought I would have kids after I got married, but I would not have changed a thing.

"You look beautiful." Casey says putting my hair into place.

I smile at her, and I see Piper running around in the background.

"She's a wild one." Casey says as Piper falls but laughs.

"Tell me about it." I say, turning around to face Casey.

"How is Carter doing?" I ask her.

Mark took Carter with him and I got Piper.

"He was great the last time I checked which was like an hour ago." she says.

"I have been waiting for this day since I was a little girl, and I had an expectation about what it would look like, or what it would feel like" I say.

"Does it feel right?" she asks me.

"It feels more than alright. I get to spend the rest of my life with a wonderful man, and we have two beautiful children." I say, starting to get teary eyes.

"Don't cry, we just finished your makeup." Casey says laughing.

"I can't help it." I say, laughing and trying to contain the tears.

"He can't wait to see you." she says.

I smile and turn back to face myself in the mirror.

"We should probably get you and Piper into the dresses." Casey says.

I nod my head, going over to my dress which is draped over the couch in the room.

"Here" Casey says, grabbing it carefully.

She helps me slide into it, and then zip it up. I turn around and she looks at me.

"You look so beautiful." she says.

"You do." Meredith says, coming into the room.

Ellis runs over to Piper and they both start chatting with each other in their baby talk. They had both just learned how to walk, but they don't know how to actually talk yet.

"MAMA!" I hear Piper yell.

"Piper!" I say, as she runs over to me.

I lean down so I am facing her. Her and Ellis have matching dresses, and are going to be the flower girls.

"Should we put you two in your dresses?" I ask them.

They both nod their head frantically, which makes everyone laugh.

"Come here Piper." I say, grabbing her dress, then helping her into it.

Meredith puts the dress on Ellis, who seems to be playing with Meredith's hair. We zip up their dresses, and they both run over to each other.

"They are going to best friends when they grow up." Meredith says as we just watch them.

"Let's hope so" I say smiling.

"Okay, we need to get this show on the road, you need to be walking down the aisle in exactly- 15 minutes." Casey says, putting the girls shoes on.

"Okay." I say, looking in the mirror one last time, making sure nothing is out of place.

"Dad's not coming is he?" I ask Meredith.

"I'm sorry Lex. The last time I checked he wasn't here and I just checked." she says.

"It's okay, I should have known." I say, heading out the door.

I wait for Piper to come running out of the room, and then I take her hand.

"Mama prettie!" she says, giggling.

"Thank you, you are very pretty too." I say, laughing at her.

She just giggles, as we make our way down the hallway. We are at our house, while Mark is at Derek and Meredith's house. The wedding is taking place right in the forest that is on Meredith and Derek's property.

"You made sure that the reception area is all done and ready?" I ask Meredith.

"Yes I did." she says, opening the door for me.

There is about a 5 minutes drive, so we hop in the car, with Meredith driving. Casey, Meredith, and April are the bridesmaid to the wedding. Mark choose Derek, Owen, and then Jackson. Ellis and Piper are the flower girls, and Carter is going to be with Jo and Alex. Zola is going to help the girls and make sure they actually make it down the aisle, while Bailey is going to be in charge of the rings.

"We are going to have a full house, when I left last time, pretty much everyone was there." Meredith says.

"That's good." I say, looking out the window.

"Are you okay Lex?" Meredith asks me.

"Yeah, I mean I am getting married to the man I love and I have two kids with. I have everyone I love there, but I just keep getting stuck on the fact he isn't there." I say.

"Lexie, I am sorry he did this to you. It is an awful thing to do not to be their for your daughters wedding, but everyone who loves and supports you is going to be there." Meredith says.

"I know, and I am so thankful for that." I say, looking over to the two girls next to me.

They babble on to each other, laughing like they both know exactly what each are talking about. Before I know it we are pulling up to the house, and I see all the cars outside.

"You ready?" Meredith asks me.

I take a deep breath, "I have been ready for my entire life."

A/N

Next chapter will be the actual wedddinngg!

The picture with everything is the reception area, where they are getting married, the dresses, tux, etc!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, and I hope you have a great day/night!