one

out of all the roofs in seoul,
why this one?

jimin;

i step up onto the roof after climbing the two staircases that led me here.

i sit on the bench just by the entrance and check the time. he's only been here for ten minutes. good.

i avert my gaze from my watch to the boy on the other side of the roof, who's legs dangle precariously over the edge of this four-story building.

he is safe, i've realized, after i have watched him a few times. he doesn't do anything dangerous or harmful. he just sits there. everyday from ten a.m. to noon.

he barely even moves while he's up here. there's been a few times, where i'd had to question to myself whether or not he was even breathing. but, in fact, he was, and he's perfectly fine.

i usually come up here from 10:05 to around 11:00, just so i can get enough time to do something with my day, also while getting the chance to admire the boy on the roof.

though i only see the back of his head most of the time, for he doesn't even live in this apartment building, i have seen his profile a few times when he's watched a bird fly by or when he closes his eyes and let's his head turn from side to side.

i often wonder why he's up here, on a roof to a building he doesn't even live in, in the middle of the city, right smack in the middle of seoul. it's obvious he's lived in the city for longer than i have, but why, out of all the roofs in seoul, why this one?

i watch for a little bit longer, before i stand up and quietly make my way off the roof. i go down the two flights of stairs before i reach my floor, and then i unlock my door with my key. i enter my apartment and throw myself onto the couch with a sigh.

---
a/n: hi hello hope you like it so far

it will get better :)

thanks for reading and dont forget to give the comments and votes some love :))))