eight

wondering, yet again, why he was up on the roof of my building

jimin;

spending the night at taehyung's place wasn't my original plan for the weekend. but neither was walking in on mom lying about my existence to her date. the only good that came out of this whole situation is the fact that i got to spend more time with taehyung.

he didn't question why he had to pick me up or why i had to stay the night, or even why there were dry tear tracks running all along my face. but he took me in and we spent the night talking with a comedy on in the background.

i fell asleep on taehyung's couch, resulting in my waking up in confusion. once i remembered the events of last night, i smiled at the fact that i was in taehyung's bed, meaning he must have moved me after i fell asleep. god, i wish i had a friend like taehyung sooner.

he made breakfast and we talked very little. once we finished, he let me borrow a change of clothes before he drove me back to my apartment complex. he only lived a few streets down, making me wonder, yet again, why he was up on the roof of my building yesterday.

"wait, why were you on the roof here, if you don't live here?" i ask. he turns to me as we stop walking, in front of my building.

he crosses his arms and gives me a warm smile. "because your roof as the best view of all of seoul," he states.

"really?" i ask.

"no, if anything the view from your building is terrible. i just went up there because my neighbor, slash best friend, told me he left his phone up here so i went to get it because he's a lazy shit," taehyung explains.

"ohh, yeah that sounds more reasonable," i agree. then it clicks in my head. "wait, you said your neighbor left his phone up here?" i ask. he nods. "does your neighbor, by any chance, have grey hair? kinda young though? come up here everyday?"

"oh yeah! do you know him? he's my only friend besides you," taehyung smiles.

"y-yeah... i do know him. next time you see him, tell him jimin says hi," i nod. "anyway, thanks for last night and this morning, i appreciate it."

"no problem, jimin. i'll see you around," he says, walking off, back to his car. i sigh before entering my building and taking the stairs to my floor.

---
a/n: i love vmin so sorry for the continuousness of this ship but yoonmin is coming, dont worry