eleven

feeling the need to be somewhere; wherever that may be.

jimin;

mom doesn't even bother to question why her son is crying or why he's soaked from head to toe, rather, she ushers another man out the door as i enter. i go straight to my room, ignoring my mother's apologies to both the man, and i. she knocks on my door, moments later, explaining how sorry she is for lying about me to her date and how sorry she is for having another one without telling me.

i ignore her and flop down on my bed, letting more tears fall down my face. why does this week keep getting worse and worse? i swear, the only good thing that has happened in the past week is meeting taehyung.

i fall asleep within moments as my tears stop and my breathing evens out.

-

waking up seemed easy when it happened. but after i regained the memories of everything that has happened recently, i begin to wonder if waking up was even worth it at all.

i pull myself out of bed and drag my feet on the way to the bathroom. i strip from my clothes and turn on the water in the shower. i step in and let the cascading water hit my body, hot steam rolling off my cool skin. i lean back into the water with my eyes closed.

when i finish my shower, i change into decent clothes and leave the apartment without a word to neither my mom, nor myself. i walk towards the elevator, too drained to take the stairs. i hear the distinct ding when the elevator lands and the doors begin to open. i walk out as another boy walks in with his head down. his hair is a rose pink color, reminding me of the flowers my mom used to grow at our home back in busan. i take a deep breath before stepping out of the lobby and into the busy streets of seoul.

my mind wanders as my feet do; no particular place, but somewhere. i feel the need to be somewhere, wherever that may be.

i end up outside of taehyung's building, looking up. there are only five floors, unlike the eight in mine. with another slow intake of breath, i enter the building and go to the elevator. just as the doors are about to close, someone calls out, yelling to keep the doors open. i frantically press the button, keeping the doors as wide enough as i can, and the boy runs straight into the elevator, almost knocking me over.

"hey, watch it, will ya?" i say.

"s-sorry," the guy says, looking down. he's tall, lanky, and quite handsome, may i add. he's at least a head taller than me, making me feel small standing beside him in the small box-like area.

"you don't live here, do you?" he asks, turning to me.

i shake my head, no.

"oh, neither do i," he responds. "my boyfriend lives on the fifth floor."

i nod, not understanding why he's sharing all of this with me, a stranger. yet, he doesn't continue. instead, he nudges me and that's when i realize that the doors are open on taehyung's floor.

"i'm guessing this is your stop," he says with a smile. i nod and exit the elevator. "it was nice speaking with you!" he calls out right before the doors close once again and i'm alone in the hallway. i find taehyung's door and knock loudly.

"who is it?" a deep voice asks from inside.

"jimin!" i answer.

he must've run straight to the door, because it's open within moments and i'm inside with a cup of tea in only mere minutes.

---
a/n: more yoonmin soon, i promise

thoughts? who was that guy with the pink hair? who was the guy in the elevator talking to jimin? hmm.... idk guess you'll have to wait till i update again lol

anywho.. hope you enjoyed it! please leave a vote or comment if you did!! if you didn't, well poo. hopefully you'll like the next chapter then! (?)

😂 bye guys xx

MERRY CHRISTMAS