nineteen

im kinda freaking out bc of the wind (i dont like wind) so here's a nice chapter to help calm my nerves... hopefully it'll help you too, whatever you're stressing over (:

-

every night, the sun must burn out to let the moon and stars shine

jimin;

while yoongi's ordering, i find myself looking at the picture of hoseok again.

he was a really handsome man, if i can say. and he was lucky enough to spend the last few years of his life with yoongi. and vice versa, as well.

i look up to see yoongi on the phone, a small smile tugging at his lips as he lists off our order of chicken. my own lips curl up into a smile just at the sight.

his smile is honestly one of the most beautiful things i've ever witnessed.

he hangs up and returns to his seat, right beside me.

"hoseok was a lucky man, yoongi. and so were you," i say. he looks to me, confusion written on his face. "you had each other. he seems like he was a walking ball of sunshine; as if he were the sun and to him, you were the moon and stars."

"jimin-ah, i-i--"

"hyung. i think this was meant to be, you know?" i say, pulling pieces together in my brain. "every night, the sun must burn out to let the moon and stars shine. however, the sun is never really gone. it's still there in our memories of that previous day, and we almost always know we'll see it again the next."

"what does this have to do with me and hobi, jimin?" yoongi sighs.

"i'm saying that, maybe hoseok was like the sun. he brought light and happiness to you and the world, but eventually he had to burn out for you, the moon and stars, to bring out your meaning. but you know that hoseok is never really gone, and you know you'll see him again one day. you just have to wait until the night is over, hyung," i say, staring deep into his eyes. "you just need to wait for your mission on this earth to be fulfilled, and then the sun will come out again."

he stares back and, as cheesy as it sounds, i seem to get lost in his eyes.

"hyung?" without breaking eye contact, he nods. "have you ever been up to your own roof?"

"i can't say i have," he replies, his eyes darting back and forth from each of mine.

"take me."

"where?"

"to your roof," i respond.

"o-okay," he gulps, finally tearing his eyes away from mine. he stands up and i follow him out the door.

he leads me up the stairs, and once we reach the last flight, he looks back at me. i give him a small smile before he turns back around to open the door and enter the roof.

my jaw slacks as i get a peak at the view. you can see the city so much better from here than at my building. although there's only a few blocks' difference, there's an open field right in front of yoongi's building that allows you to see almost every building in seoul.

"wow," i breath out.

"yeah. wow," he repeats.

i look over to find him already looking at me.

"look up, hyung," i say. he scrunches his eyebrows together and tilts his head upward.

"what?" he says, staring at the night sky.

"you see how beautiful the moon and stars can be?"

"y-yeah, i guess," he responds.

"you can that beautiful too. you just need to remember that the sun will come again, so there's no need to be sad or scared. and you're already beautiful; it's just that now is the time to show the world," i say, stepping closer.

"jimin, that makes no sense," he chuckles, looking back at me.

i shrug, "whatever. but i got the point across, right?"

he nods. "jimin, would it-- never mind," he turns away from me.

i grab his arm, "no, tell me. it's fine, hyung."

before i can even blink, he turns back around and grabs my waist, attaching his lips to mine. they move slowly, and my own reciprocate those actions.

he pulls away and looks down, "s-sorry jimin. i-i'm just--"

"yoongi hyung, it's okay," i reach up to play with his hair again. "you're just showing me your beauty. and whenever you're ready, you can reveal it to whomever."

"again, jimin that makes no sense," he laughs it off.

"but you get it," i smile.

"i guess," he smirks, but it soon falls into a nervous frown. "jimin... can i kiss you again?"

"anytime."

---
a/n: IM SOFT FOR SOFT YOONMIN

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT PALS,,,, YOONMIN FINALLY BLOSSOMING