ten

just one of those days,

yoongi;

i walk out of the building, lighting up a cigarette. i don't usually smoke but today is just one of those days, but worse.

i make my way a few blocks over and reach my own apartment building. that kid from the roof is getting on my last nerve. he had the audacity to talk to me after i told him not to, and he just had to do it today. i wanted to slam my face into a wall, or even better, just jump off that roof, with the way he asked about what i threw. it's none of his business and he should have just listened to me and left me alone.

i put my cigarette out and enter the building, going straight to the elevators. i go up to the fourth floor and take out my keys. the door to the apartment beside mine opens and my neighbor walks out.

"oh! yoongi-hyung!" he says excitedly.

"hi taehyung. where are you heading?" i ask.

"oh, uh... i was going to my... my friend's house!" he says.

"you don't sound too sure about that," i raise an eyebrow.

"fine! since you pried it out of me! i'm gay and i'm visiting my boyfriend! happy now?" he says over dramatically.

"if i could physically take some of the chill out of me and just give it you, i would," i chuckle, unlocking my door. "okay, don't keep your boyfriend waiting," i gesture for him to leave.

"okay! bye hyung!" he begins to skip down the hall as i enter my apartment. but just as i'm about to close the door, i hear a, "wait hyung!"

i stop and turn around, "yes?"

"i almost forgot, jimin says hi!" he smiles. "that's it, bye-bye yoongi-hyung!" he skips to the elevator and presses the down button.

jimin?

who's that?

wait... it can't be.

it isn't.

but it is.

roof boy.

before i can yell at taehyung and question how he knows roof boy, the elevator doors close and i sigh. i walk into my apartment and let myself fall onto my couch. i pick up the picture on the side table and smile to myself.

"another year without you. don't know how i'm doing it, but i am. i miss you."

i set down the frame before i will myself to cry, and i stand up to make myself a late lunch.

---
a/n: so.... there's some mystery added to it??? oooohh

im excited, you?

any thoughts? questions? concerns?

don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!!! love you all xx

–SaraMeg