nine

your idiocy seems to be taking over and spreading sensitivity

jimin;

rather than go straight to my apartment and talk it out with my mom, i head up a few more flights and find myself sitting on my bench.

he's here again. yet, this time, instead of just sitting and, i guess, thinking, he has a small object in his hand. it seems as though he's studying it intently, until, well... until he throws it. i watch it fly through the air and skid along the rooftop of the next building over, before it bounces right over that ledge and into the street. i don't know what it is, but whatever it was, it's bound to be in pieces now.

my curiosity sparks up again and i find myself wandering over to where they boy sits.

"you know," i say, making him jump a little. i sit beside him, letting my feet hang right next to his, "you never told me your name the other day. i told you mine, so why not share yours?"

he turns around, bringing his feet up and over the edge of the building. he goes to stand up, but i grab his arm to stop him.

"look kid, i'm not in the mood for any of your shit. i don't want you, or anyone, to be up here with me, and i really don't want you to talk to me," he says, pulling his arm out of my grip.

"what was it that you just threw?" i ask, ignoring his plea completely.

"nothing. it was nothing," he states. "now, please, just leave me alone."

and maybe he shouldn't have said that that harshly. and really, maybe i should just grow up and be the nineteen-year-old i am.

but it's too late to change any of that. i let him walk away and exit the roof, while a few tears roll down my cheek.

"you really need to grow up, park jimin. your idiocy seems to be taking over and spreading sensitivity. man up." i tell myself, wiping the tears off on my sleeve.

i stand up to finally go home when it just starts to rain. how perfect.

the weather seems to match my mood.

---
a/n: sorry for all the drama... things will get better (and fluffier) very soon ::)))))

thanks for reading xx