Chapter Two

Carl's POV 
I woke up Before anyone else. so I did what a normal person would do and Eat cereal with no Milk. As I was putting my bowl in the sink I heard Footsteps Upstairs. I guess y/n's Awake!
                       Y/n's POV 
You heard footsteps in my room, But You thought it was Carl so You just went back to sleep. You then felt like You were being carried and you couldn't open your eyes. What's happening?!
                        ???'s POV
I carried her back to Terminus, I Threw Her in the car and closed the door. I started the car and drove off.
                    2 Hours Later.
I got a knife and walked to the girls cell. She woke up and screamed and I put my hand over her mouth to stop her from screaming and I slapped her "Shut up Or I Kill you!" I screamed at her "Go ahead.. I already Lost Everything I love And ever wanted..." She said crying. "I'm not gonna kill you if you want to die..." I sighed in annoyance. I started walking toward her with the knife and cut her arms And Legs making her scream in Pain. I cut her Cheek then Walked out.
Y/n's POV
You looked at your Legs and Arms and started crying. Somebody save me please...
Carl's POV
I knocked on y/n's door and got no Answer, So I walked in seeing her knife on the ground and her Missing. I quickly looked around and saw that the window was open. "No..No no Y/N!! I can't lose Someone again!" I screamed. My dad came in and grabbed me so we could Look for her. God I should have slept in here... Just Go Carl GO!
                          Y/n's POV
You tried to get out the ziptie. You bit down on it and made it tighter and broke it with my hands by pulling it away from me. You grabbed the nearest thing that was pointy and ran out the room, Your legs were burning from the cuts That Guy made.. You started to Run back to the house and Once You were out the building and could see the house, and Saw Carl and Rick I yelled for them and As they Turned around, someone grabbed you making ypu scream And Carl Shot the man holding me and Ran to me Hugging me "Thank god.. I couldn't lose someone again..." He said Hugging you. You hugged back and Smile a little. Rick was Smiling like a Idiot seeing that His Son Was now Happy.  We went to the House and Packed everything for tomorrow. "Carl?" You asked "Yeah?" He said "Sleep on the Top bunk please..?" You said looking up from Your Bag that You werepacking. "of Course.." He said Smiling and helping you on The bed since you legs weren't healed yet, and Climbed up to The Top Bunk. "Night Carl." "Night y/n..." Then You fell peacefully asleep.
                      Carl's POV
Well at least she and me Are friends but she looks so beautiful but I'm lucky to Have her... She makes me Happy...

Hey! Hope you like the chapter I start school tomorrow and I have to wake up at 5:30 to get ready so I can catch my bus and I want sleep 😭
~Katie 🎈