Chapter Six

Carl's POV
I smiled as Y/n hugged Glenn And Finally saw him after she Lost him. I really want to be y/n's Friend I really think she's cool. She's really pretty but I gotta Take it Slow [Get it? All my friends. Yeah I'm sorry my puns are bad. 😂] she may Not Like me In that Way.. I wish she did but I gotta get to know her.
Y/n's POV
You backed Away from Your Dad When you felt a Pair of eyes on you, you looked till your Eyes Met With Carl's and You Blushed On accident, you Looked Away Quickly and Looked at Glenn and He had a Face saying 'I Ship it.' Face with a Smirk. You grabbed Carl's Hand and Walked on the Prison trail. "I want to get to know you!" You said excitedly. "Uh.. Okay?" He said "So what's your Favorite Food...?" He said Quietly. "Um y/f/f!" You said Talking with your hands as He laughed at how excited you were Carl looked at you for a couple of seconds and Blushed. He's so cut- Stop it! Get to know him first! "What's your shoe size?" He asked laughing "y/s/s." [your shoe size.] you said sighing. "Hey what's wrong?" "I really wish we didn't meet in this World.. I really wish I knew you before this ya Know?" You said looking At the ground. "Yeah I get what you're saying, I wish that too..." He said sighing looking at the gate. "So um..do you like to sing..?" He said. "Um [yes or no] Why?" You asked "Can you sing for me..?" He asked. You laughed Nervously "No." You said fiddling with your finger nails "Aww why.." He said frowning "I don't like to Sing in front of people or near people I haven't like really gotten I know and stuff sorry if that offends you or something.." You said. "Nah, it's fine! Alright it's getting late we Should head back inside for sleep." He said Hugging you, you hugged back "Alright bye Carl!" You said "bye y/n..." He said waiting till you got inside to go inside.

Hey guys! Sorry I really haven't posted a chapter I kinda get my ideas at school and nothing hAppend today so, I have no school tomorrow so I might not post if I don't have any ideas. Bye! ~Katie ✌️