Chapter 32

~ R E C A P ~

"I Missed your Kisses and Hugs so much..." He Whispered in my Ear And I  blushed Extremely. Carl Chuckled and Pulled me to his chest, Held my hand with one of his hands and used his other hand to play with my Hair.

~ N O W ~

                                                                        X Carl Grimes X

"Y/n, How much do you remember?" I Said looking at her Beautiful E/C Eyes. She looked at me. "I Remember you, Glenn My father, Maggie, and That's it!" She smiled and I Slightly frowned. "Oh.." I Mumbled. We heard a * Bang! Bang! Bang!* And I Saw Some people fall, Dead. My eyes widened, and I Pulled y/n Behind me. "Stay behind me, Love!" I Yelled at her. I looked at the gate, feeling her arms wrapped around my Torso, showing that she was scared. She gets scared when things happen unexpectedly. I Grabbed her hand quickly, running to Me and my Dad's house. I Swung open the door and put Y/n in a safe spot. "Don't Move.. out of this spot, Please and if you need me? You yell And Scream my name." I Kissed her Deeply and Ran out the door. "Dad!?" I Screamed. My Dad was shooting Multiple people and Reloading. "Dad!" I Ran over to him quickly. "Where's Y/n!?" He yelled. "In the house! She's safe, I Got her first!" I Screamed back, Shooting one with my MP REX. [Random Gun, Carry on.]  After a while We finished Killing the men and Looked around. "Dad, Did you not tell me something? Who were those guys?" I was Freaking out, worried about Y/n's Safety. "Carl, I Didn't tell you because I Wanted you to be safe. Those people? Those were the "Saviors." And they're after us." He sighed. "Go make sure Y/n's Still where you left her." I Ran, Finding Y/n where I Left her. I Picked her up, Kissing her Deeply and grabbing her hand as I kissed her. She grabbed my hand tightly, smiling. She quickly jumped, wrapping her legs around my waist and I held her up with my hands. She pulled away and put her head on my shoulder, And I Smiled. "I Love you so much, It's insane." I Mumbled Putting my face into her hair. "I Love you too." She smiled at me. This moment is perfect..

Hey guys, I'm legit so sorry i haven't uploaded in like a month O_O i didn't have any ideas and ive been just ugh i'm so so so sorry im sorry. I Know this is short but i didn't know anything but just a warning... I'm ending this book soon i know how im gonna end it and I'm not saying anything about it! But don't worry ill be writing a new story after this one after i know what to write and everything! xoxo  ~ Katie ♡ Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.9K READS THATS LIKE LEGIT 2K READS IM SCREAMING I DIDNT KNOW THIS WOULD GET THAT MUCH READS TY TY TY TY TY!!!!!!!! ♡♡♡