Chapter 9

Carl's POV
I couldn't stop thinking about her lips, they were so soft and gentle.. I'm going on a run today with my dad so maybe I can get her something! I walked to y/n's Cell and Her door Was open and I saw her Drawing on her notebook. "Hey y/n!" I said and I made her jump. "Gosh you scared me.." She said laughing afterwards. "I'm going on a run, so I wanted to say Bye before I go.." I said looking into her eyes. She sighed. "Please be Careful, I can't lose my best friend.." She said Hugging me and I hugged back. "I promise, I won't leave you this soon." I said taking off my hat and Putting it on her head and she Smiled. "There's a new Sheriff in town Grimes." She said in a Serious and Funny voice and I laughed. "Carl! let's go!" I heard my dad Say and i frowned. "I gotta go.." I said frowning "I'll come out and wave too you." She said getting up. We walked out hand and hand and once we got to the car she looked more Sad. "I'll be fine, I promise.." I said hugging her tightly and she hugged back. "I know, I just don't want anything to happen to you..." She said wiping her tears "I understand.. I'll be back y/n... I promise." And with that i got into the car and Looked out the window where she was standing. I smiled sadly at her and the car started to move and she Waved bye to us.. Why did I have to go?
                       Y/n's POV
I saw the car starting to move and I started waving goodbye. I really didn't want him to go but he had too.. I just hope he's okay.. I cant loose someone again. I was walking up the path when Maggie said hi to me "Hi.." I said "Look i know you're scared for Carl but He going to be Fine I promise okay?" Maggie said "Okay.. Thanks Maggie!" I said smiling and she smiled back "You're welcome! And also I really like you not just cause I love Glenn I will respect anything Or Anyone related to him or that he loves okay?" She said hugging me and I hugged back. "Okay! Bye Maggie!" I said waving "Bye y/n!" She said walking over to Glenn. I went back to my Cell and Resumed My drawing I once was doing.
                       Carl's POV  
I was fiddling with my fingers when Daryl Told me that were here. I got out the car and Looked around. I walked over to the window and Banged on it seeing if Any walkers were In there and there were only two so Daryl got them. I went inside and Walked around grabbing something Every once in a while. I Saw some rings and necklaces and I walked over to there and Looked at a Heart Locket necklace. I smiled and put it into my pocket and got her New Black Combat boots as well. I got some flannels and My dad Called for me to Get in the Car. I ran to the car making sure the Necklace was still in my pocket and it was. I fell asleep on the ride back. I woke up by Daryl shaking my tell me that were here I quickly got put the car and ran to Y/n's Cell and she was Sighing while crying with My hat to her Chest. "y/n, Why are you crying?" I asked and she looked up and put my hat On the bed and quickly and Ran to me Hugging me. "I uh.. Got you some stuff.." I said smiling. I handed her the necklace and her shoes and her Face Lit up, she started crying while looking at the necklace. "I..it's beautiful Carl.." She cried happy tears "That's why I got it for you." I smiled at her and She smiled too. I started to lean in and so did she But my dad came in and we quickly looked away blushing since we Looked embarrassing. "Carl you need to work tower Shift tonight, And you can bring y/n so you're not Lonley up there. I quickly grabbed her Hand and Ran To the Watch tower. This is going to be the Beat Tower Watch Ever.

Hey Guys! Here is another Lone chapter for you guys! I have been getting lots of Homework Lately, so if I don't update I'm either Sick or doing that. Love you guys! Thanks for Reading and Supporting me!
~Katie ❤️