Chapter 23

Daryl's POV

Maggie was asleep so i Asked Rick, Carol, Y/N, Carl, [i forgot to add Abraham, Rosita and everyone else, my mistake so They ARE in this story i just forgot to add them ;-;] And everyone else Except Glenn,Maggie, Rosita, Abraham, and Eugene [idk how to spell it] Because i wanted to Surprise them With Beth. "Alright lets go." I Said and got in a car as everyone else Did and we were off To Atlanta.

<> 1 Hour Later <>

We got to the Hospital And We asked for Beth. I Saw Noah and I looked at him. This officer Lady came up to me and Said her name was Dawn. "Why do you Want Beth?" She asked Looking At me. "Because, you took her from us she was Apart of our group and Since we Know she's here We wanted her back." I Said More Madder. She got her radio and Said something i couldn't hear out. I Then Saw Beth Walk out of a corner with a Cast and stitches on her Face. Rick Grabbed her and Hugged her. I looked back at Dawn and Then looked back in front of me. We Walked to the door and Got out the Hospital. We finally Have Beth Back... "Daryl, Where's Maggie..." Beth said Looking around. "Back at the camp, I Wanted to surprise her and Glenn because I Found Glenn for her and Felt Nice." I Sighed "Oh.." She said. We got In the Car and Drove back to the Camp.

<> Another Hour later <>

We got back to the camp and Beth Ran out the Car door and Looked around for Maggie. "Maggie! It's beth!" She said Smiling. Maggie Got out from her Tent. "Beth!?' She Exclaimed and ran to her Hugging her tightly and Crying. Glenn Walked out and Saw beth And he Ran to her hugging her as well.

Y/N'S POV

Carl And I Were holding hands while walking on a trail near the camp. "So, Y/n When's your Birthday?" Carl asked Smirking. "Uh.. Y/B/D." [Your Birth Day] "That's Tomorrow.. Why didn't you tell me..." He Asked Looking at me. "I Just Think there is No Time for Birthdays and Birthday parties." I Said And he looked at me. "Of Course there is time for Birthday Parties Silly! Ugh i can't believe you right now.." He said Pouting. As we Were walking Back We saw a Shadow and Then a girl Popped out of the trees Pointing her Knife at Both of us. Carl raised his Gun. "My Name's Ariana, What's your name.." She said Looking at Carl And Looking into His eyes. Not even saying hi to me.. Oh Hell no.. Carl Laughed. "HER Name is Y/n, MY Girlfriend." He said Kissing me to Let her know. She Rolled her eyes. "You got a group..?" She asked looking around. "Mhm.." I Said looking at her and She Rolled her eyes again. What the Hell did i do to her?! "Well, Let's go..." She said Waiting for us too take the lead. We Lead her to the camp And then we raised Our gun's just in case. Rick came over and looked at her. "Who's This..." Rick said. "This Is-" She Cut me off and Said "Ariana.. Pleasure To meet you!" She said Smiling Wide. That Ladies and Gentlemen Is what we Call "Fake." I Rolled my eyes and rick looked at me and Sighed. "How many walkers have you killed." He asked and Ariana. "Maybe about 1,000 Maybe More.." She said Smirking at Looking back at Carl who was Looking at me Smiling and I looked over and Blushed. "How many People.." Rick asked and Ariana's Head Snapped and Went Wide-eyed. "Oh! I Would NEVER Kill Somebody!" She Asked Pretending to sound Offended. Rick Looked at her. "Mhm.. Go Sit on that Log over there.." He said pointing to the log and She went over and sat on it. Rick looked at me "You Don't Seem to like her.. Why..?" Rick asked me and I looked at me. "Why i don't like her? She'd TRIED To Flirt with Carl, She Didn't even Say hi to me when she Saw us she Just drooled over Carl, She's Fake as Hell and Annoying.." I Said Death Glaring at her. "Well, I'll Let her stay for a Week and If she tried ANYTHING I'll Kick her out of Group.." He said Walking away and I Groaned Under my breath. "Just to let you Know, You're gonna be Around my Finger WAY more Now that she's here.. Is that okay..?" I Asked Carl and He just Smirked. "Is my Little Princess Jealous..?" He teased And i rolled my eyes. "Very, I Need to Protect what is mine And Only Mine." I Said Grabbing his hand and holding it. We Walked past Ariana And She got her Knife out but i didn't notice.

Hey guys, this chapter was originally gonna be longer but the computer i was using crashed or something and it wasn't mine so I'm scared. But thanks for reading and don't forget to like/comment/ and share and I'll see you in the next chapter or a/n!
~Katie ❤️ WORD COUNT: 869