Chapter 26

Carl's POV
I was running to Alexandria because my dad said to go there and y/n is extremely pale and She's Bleeding out I need to run Faster or she's gonna die.. Next thing I know I'm at the gate and I yell for them to open the gates, which is  followed by them obviously opening the gates. I run to the doctors office and put Y/n on the bed carefully. Do you know how hard it is to see the Love of your life Slowly Die in your arms..? I don't take my eyes of her, scared if I even blink she would be gone In a Instant.
1 week later...
Y/n still hasn't woke up yet and I'm gonna keep waiting till she does.. People are starting to lose hope... But I'm not, and I won't.. Some people were   Trying to make me lose hope but I won't listen to them at all... My dad came in and put his hand on my shoulder "She'll wake up, i know it.." He said smiling sadly at me "I just miss her smile.. Hugs.. Kisses everything dad.." I struggle to hold my sobs in and My dad Sees the amount of Pain and Sorrow i'm going Through. "Carl... What Happens If-" I look at him Quickly Glaring at him. "IF She.. Ya Know.. Doesn't wake up... What are you-" "She's gonna wake up, And until she does.. I'm not Leaving.. When I Leave something Always Happens and I'm Not letting her Get Hurt anymore I just Can't!" I Rub my Red Puff eyes as the Tears Gently fall onto the floor like Petals of a dying Flower. I See Y/n's Arm Twitch Then I look at my Dad who's Aiming his Gun at her. "D..Dad Don't Shoot her! She's fine!" I Yell crying and Running to her side. "Y/n! Baby Wake up for me please! It's Carl! Please wake up Y/n.." I Hear Y/n Whimper Since the light is shining right in her face and i quickly Turn it off. "Y/n.. Thank god.." I Whisper kissing her and She Weakly kisses back, It felt as if we were the only ones in the room and Haven't seen each other in 5 Years. Y/n Quickly pulled back due to Not getting Enough Air and she Laughed at me but soon ended up Coughing for 2 minutes Straight as I rubbed her Back. "H..How Long Was I...I Ou-O..out?" She Managed to say And i sighed. "If you Didn't wake up Today it would've been 2 weeks..." I Choked out. "Don't over work yourself... Get some rest... I Gotta go Do some work since i stayed in here With you the Whole Time.." I Sighed and She looked Surprised. "Y..You stayed here the WHOLE 2 Weeks...?" She asked "Uh Yeah.. And i need to get a shower..." I Laughed and She giggled. I kissed her head goodbye and Said that 'I'll be back within a Hour or two.' and Left to Get a Shower and Help out.