Chapter 31

Y/n's POV
"No way, you're not. My brother." I looked at him putting my ice cold hands in my pockets. "Y/n, Yes I am. You are 16 years old (just for plot forgive me loves.) Your mom's Name is Maggie and Your Dad's Is Glenn." I looked at him stupidly. "Maggie's not my mom, Glenn is my dad and he's Dating Maggie so." I smirked at him, yanked my arm out of his grip and walked back to Carl. "We need to change your bandages," He then Looked around and Grabbed the Bandages. I sighed And started to Gently Rip the bandage off my eye, The part of the eye patch that stuck to my eye made a 'Flump.' Sound as it Fell off my Eye socket. Carl came over quietly And wrapped the bandages around my Eye Socket, Carefully and Gentle. "You are so-" He stopped and Looked at me. "Do you remember us..? Our Memories..our bad ones..?" He had a glimpse of hope in his eyes. "Carl.. I Only Think of you as a Friend.. I Don't remember Or Even Think That Happened.. If it Did, I'll Get that Memory back when even it Comes But No.. I Don't remember you Romantically At all At the moment." I Said, As his face dropped into a Frown and A Few tears started forming in his eyes. "It's that Ethan Kid Right! Come on y/n i Know you remember! He's making you Not remember because he likes you! Think For A Moment Wh-." I Look out the window Ignoring him Completely. He Grabbed my face with his Hands Gently to make me look at him and he Stayed like that when i Looked into his blue Orbs. He Huffed out a breath. "Look, Now i know you Won't remember this at all because When you Didn't have Amnesia you didn't tell me about this," He grabbed something out of his Back pocket and Looked at me. "I Read through it, You wrote about everything... E..Everything you Forgot.. Y.. Just Read it.. Please and come find me by the Pond when you're done..." He said Putting the hat He Basically wore everyday on my head as he walked out closing the Door gently to avoid Door slams. I Saw him walk to the pond Putting his Knees to his Chest and watching the water. I Slowly trace my finger over the Designs on the Cover. I Turn the Page and the first thing i see is "Dear Diary, The date is the day after all this Sh*t Happened.. I Lost my Mother Yesterday By the Biters, Ate her Alive Right in front of me And i couldn't stop them. They Were bloodthirsty As vampires. The Bright side? Well.. I Met a boy my age. His name was Carl Grimes. He had Blue Eyes like the Ocean, A Kind Smile, A Sheriff Hat.. A Broken Heart like everyone else.. But His? It showed That He was brave.. and That he has a Soft side but It's hard to get into... Well That's all For today i'll be back tomorrow." I Quickly turn the Page and read the Next page. "I Just got back from talking to Carl To Get to know him more, I Also Met my Father Glenn And His Girlfriend or Wife Maggie. She Seems Nice.. Carl's Cute I Will Say that And i would LOVE To Date him or something but 1. We just met and You can't love Strangers... I Like him alot.. I Might kiss him tomorrow or In a couple of days.. Hopefully he likes me like that..." I Stare at the page, tears forming my eyes, I Continue to Read all the pages until i get to the last one.. "I Cut myself Yesterday.. Carl Came in when i Cut my Wrist.. He Loves me And he can't bare to lose me So he Keeps me by his side all the time, Protecting me like a Angel. I Love this Boy to pieces... And if i ever forget that? I Promise Ill remember him.. I Promise.. I'm sorry if i don't write in you for a while... Bye!" I Looked around and ran outside. I Remember... I Remember! I Ran to Carl and Tackled him in a Hug, Giggling. He grunted in Surprise and looked at me. "What was that For?" He laughed "Hm.. I Don't know Babe." I Said and his Face Lit up and he Kissed me and held me close. I Giggled but it Was Muffled against his lips. "I Missed your Kisses and Hugs so much..." He Whispered in my Ear And i blushed Extremely. Carl Chuckled and Pulled me to his chest, Held my hand with one of his hands and used his other hand to play with my Hair.

I FINALLY UPLOADED!! XD DID YOU MISS ME?! I MISSED YOU GUYS AND I MADE THIS CHAPTER LONG AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT LIKE AND FOLLOW ME! LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR ALMOST 2K READS! THATS INSANE!!! TYSM