Chapter 21

Y/n's POV

I Woke up and Tried to quietly get out the sleeping bag without waking Carl, and I When i got out the Tent Daryl came up to me. "Y/n, Have you seen Beth?" He asked looking around. "Uh Not since last night, why?" I Said Looking at him Anxiously. "She's uh-Erm.. Missing?" He said Laughing Nervously. "Wait, What!? What do you mean "Missing." ?!" I Said almost shouting at him but remembering that i have to Keep quiet. "Me and her were Going to get supplies and We went different ways so we could get different things from different stores, I Called for her and she didn't reply so I Thought she came back to the camp, Clearly not..." He said grabbing His Crossbow. "Please Bring her back, Me and her Already Lost Glenn And we don't know where He is..." I Said looking down and Looked at Daryl. Daryl Talked to Carol and They went Looking for Beth In a car, I Hope We find Beth...

<><><><>

Daryl's POV

I Was looking the road as Carol was in the passenger seat in the car. "Where did you guys look for supplies?" She asked. "Atlanta.." I Said Sighing. "Well, Lets hurry up and get there.." She said

[1 Hour later]

We finally got to Atlanta and Looked in all the buildings and Suddenly A Boy Ran out into the allyway and i Heard some gunshots. I Decided To run after him and I Chased him into a room with a bookcase, So i Pushed the bookcase on him. He mumbled Something under his breath that sounded like "I Should've help her..." Helped who? "What did you say?" I Asked Looking at him. "I Should of Helped this girl.. But I Didn't..." He said. "Didn't Help Who!?" I Shouted at him. "This girl With Blonde hair.. I Think her name was Beth..?" He said and i widened my eyes. "Where is she!?" I Yelled at him Lifting the Bookshelf off of him. "I'll Show you follow me.." He said Looking at Carol Then back at me. Carol and Me Followed the boy. "Oh What's yer name?" I Asked "Noah.." He said Looking behind him. "Did You see Her get shot or die or Anything..?" "No i didn't, but i know she isn't dead.. Why are you asking are you two Dating..?" He asked and i Looked at him. U..Uh No were not dating She's my Friends Sister.." I Said Looking around. "Oh.. Sorry about that uh.. Mistake..." He said "It's fine... Everyone thinks we should date or something.. It's weird.." I Said as we walked out into the Ally-way. Suddenly A Car Turned around a corner and hit Noah! [i know that the car hit Carol but i wanted to change things up and not make it Obvious.. xD] I Looked at the Car and Saw two people jump out and I Grabbed Carol and pulled her to a wall, I Saw them Pick up Noah and Then Driving off. I Quickly ran to our car and Waited for Carol to get in the car, When she got in the car i Followed The Truck to a Hospital And Looked at the Sign "Atlanta Memorial Hospital." [idk if that was the hospital or not i kinda forgot,] "Alright Let's Go see if This is the Hospital That Beth is in." I Said And slowly Walked to the door and throwing it open. No one But i heard some voices and Then Silence. I Turned around  corner and A Cop Just turned around and saw me. "HEY!" The Cop shouted and I Ran back outside. "CAROL LETS GO A COP IS CHASING ME!" I Screamed getting into the car and Carol Followed Quickly. I Believe that Beth is in that hospital, It wouldn't make sense If Noah was in a different hospital then Beth and Still Know her, So Beth is In there... The Thing is, Is she Dead Or Alive..? I Put that thought to the side and Quickly started the Car and Drove away to the Group.

[1 Hour later when they got to the camp]

I Looked for Maggie Once i got there and Saw her Sitting on the Bench Alone.. I Feel bad for her.. "Maggie!" i Said Running up to her. She lifted her head up and looked at me. "Yes...?" She said Looking at the Fire on the Campfire. "I..-" As i was Trying to Finish my Sentence I Heard Bushes Start shaking. I Grabbed my Crossbow and Aimed at the Bush. I Moved the leaves Aside and Saw...

CLIFFHANGER! ;) What do you think is in the Bush? Leave your Thoughts in the Comments!
Don't forget to Like, Comment and Share and I'll see you in the Next Chapter or A/N! AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K READS LIKE OMFG THATS INSANE!! I NEVER THOUGHT THIS BOOK WAS GONNA GET THAT MANY READS! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! AND IF YOU NEED/WANT TO TALK TO ME AT ANY TIME I'LL TALK TO YOU GUYS! I'M HERE FOR YOU IF YOU NEED ANYTHING! IF I DON'T ANSWER YOUR MESSAGE ON WATTPAD FRIEND ME ON SKYPE, MY SKYPE IS PurpleStarz32 Or You can Follow My Instagram Which is Katie_Pilots! <3 Thank you Guys so much i can't even right now omg.

~Katie :)