Chapter 34.

~ R E C A P ~

Suddenly a Bright light blinds us All and we cover our eyes.

We...Are...Cornered...

                                                                                    ~ N O W ~

                                  Carl Grimes x

I Kept Y/n beside me, Holding her hand since my dad didn't let me help carry Maggie.  "Y/n, I love you." I Whispered as people came into view. "On your knees!" They growled. I looked at Y/n and she was looking at me with tears in her eyes. One person pushed her down on her knees and I Flinched. They pushed me down next to Y/n. They Told Rick To get Maggie off and put her on her knees. Maggie looked so sick, it made me sad. They pulled Michonne, Daryl, And Glenn from the RV. Glenn tried to run over to Maggie but they pushed him down. I Secretly grabbed Y/n's hand rubbing circles on the back of her hand to comfort her. Negan Talked to rick. "You killed my men, and then when I Sent more men to kill you, you killed MORE of my men!" He looked at Rick and I Glared. "It would only be fair if I Kill one of you!' He laughed darkly. My dad was shaking like everyone else, I Wasn't. I Tightened my grip on y/n's hand. He started walking toward me and kept hold of her hand. He looked at y/n. "Damn, You look More awful than her." He pointed toward Maggie, And I growled at him. "Aw, The kids got a girlfriend!" He laughed again grabbing y/n's face. "Get off her!" I Screamed. And he threw his hand and grabbed my Head. "I Like This kid." He smirked. "I liked my men as well.. I Got a idea..." He started doing Enny Minny, And it Landed on Abraham, Negan started bashing his head in and Rostia and Sasha cried. Daryl got up and Punched Negan. "What did I say!? I Said I Will shut that Sh!t Down, no exceptions!" He growled. He stood in the middle. "And you know.. I'm a man of my word." Stepped closer.. "So....Back to it!"

                                        Y/n L/n x

I Screamed. Carl had blood all over his face, Shaking. He looked toward me. "Y..Y/n.. I.. L..Love you.. F..Forever.." Rick screamed And I Screamed again. Negan Hit his head again, making him fall to the ground, I Continued to cry, "C..Carl!" Negan finished Carl off, and they left. I Weakly got up, Going over to Carl's dead body. Maggie and Glenn Hugged, and Walked toward me. I gasped for Air, being unable to breathe from crying. "N...No! This is Just A Dream! Please God! Don't make him gone!" I Sobbed. Glenn Picked me up and Everyone Helped To get us on the RV. Rick was Losing his mind, He was Sobbing and screaming. Glenn Sat in front of me.  "P..Princess.. W... We love you and W..We can't believe he's gone..." I Stared at the table, still taking shaky breaths. "Y/-" I Grabbed my knife from my pocket and put it to my wrist. "This Is Just a Dream, I'm waking up now..." I cut my Wrist and all I Saw was black...

I Woke up in a Sweat, looking around. What the hell? "Y/n! Breakfast!" My.. Mom!? I Quickly got up and ran downstairs. "MOM!" I Screamed hugging her. "You're alive..." I Whimpered in her chest. "Honey, are you feeling okay?" She felt my head with her hand. "N..no I Had a... A Vision Or Dream or something! Walkers are gonna be eating people s..soon mom!" I Sobbed. "Walkers? Honey please stop, You're scaring me." She picked me up and turned on the TV. The News said the same thing. "Oh my god, Sweetie.. Thank god for that Dream!" She got everything and The First thing I Thought of was Carl. I'm gonna see him again... M..Maybe... Instead.. It all was... Just a dream... Goodnight... Love...

GUYS!DFKDM! I'M CRYING THE BOOK IS OVER! WOW I WAS CRYING WRITING THIS OMGOMGOMG, Okay But Real talk now.. Yes, i'm ending this book but don't think im not gonna continue writing stories ;) Yep! I'm gonna be Making more stories. And thank you guys.. for everything... I mean EVERYTHING 2K READS?! You guys.. i love you guys sm.. <3 Please tell me how to loved this story and i'd love to hear if i should do i sequel and ideas!! Love you guys to pieces! xoxo..

~ Katie.. :)