Chapter Four

Y/n's POV
You turned your head when you heard the gates open "y/n?" You looked up and you instantly regretted it, your Ex boyfriend Patrick Was at the gates When they Opened. "Oh.. Excuse me for a moment..." You said walking over to a tree and crying into your sleeve. You heard footsteps and you quickly wiped your tears and stood up, Only to find Carl looking at you. "Why didn't you tell me Carl..." You said looking at your shoes. "I didn't know you dated Patrick! What was I supposed to say? Hey y/n a guy named Patrick is at the prison?" He whisper shouted. You flinched at his sudden outburst and just Sighed "Well you Did Tell me about Glenn and guess what he's not here!" You shouted back. Carl just looked down and sighed. "Did you lie to me about my Father Carl?" You said while holding back tears making your voice crack. "Not exactly...." He trailed off. "What do you mean by 'Not Exactly'?!" You whisper shouted back. "He's been missing, he would come back some days then he would be Gone in the next... He has a lot of runs to go to and other stuff..." He sighed looking back at the Prison.  You just stared at him. You sighed and walked back to prison, You suddenly felt a pain in your shoulder and Stomach. You heard Shouting and crying and then You Blacked Out.
                       Carl's POV
I was walking then all of a sudden I heard two Gun Shots, I looked behind me an Saw that Y/n was Shot! I started crying as Rick Picked her Up While everyone ran to her room. I saw Maggie  look at her and once She did She Widened her Eyes and walked out. I think she found out about Her being Glenn's Daughter...
                       Glenn's POV
I started running once I saw the Prison in view, I need to Get To Maggie.. She Probably Thinks I'm dead... I finally got to the gate and Shouted "Hey! Open the Gates!" Someone heard and opened the gates And it Was Maggie. She started crying tears of joy And Ran To me and Kissed me. "Glenn, Some girl Came to The Prison and She looked like You..." She said. I widened my eyes, "W..Where..?" I asked my Voice cracking. She pointed inside and I ran pulling her with me.  We got to her cell and Carl Was Sitting there Staring at her. "Carl? What are you doing in here.." I asked "She got-." He looked up "Nice of you to finally show up..." He said quietly before going back to looking at her "She Said That You're her Dad, her name is Y/n Rhee.." He said. I started crying tears if joy. She's Alive my Princess is alive.. I smiled at Maggie and She Smiled back saying that She Will protect her With me. I hugged Carl "Thank you For finding her..." I said "No Problem Glenn! You are so nice to everyone I wanted to repay you!" He said smiling

Hey guys! I know that it might not be the day I said I would be posting but I like posting before I got sleep so I'm gonna do that now! And If I don't update that means I had homework or something and I'll give you a longer chapter if I'm still nt busy at that moment of time! Bye guys!
~Katie ✌️🎈