Chapter 11

Y/n's POV
I woke up with my Hands tied. I started to sob when I started to Remember what Happened With Carl Getting shot and Me being in the Same situation when I first met him.. He saved me.. And I don't think he can now.. I looked around the room and the walls were rusted and there is a Dim light on the roof. Someone walked in and I held my head high trying to seem like I wasn't afraid but on the inside.. I'm so freaking scared and unsure if my Best friend is alive.. I don't care about me I care about him... The guy looked at me and laughed. "Stop trying to act tough, we all know you're just a weak little girl.." He said smirking and i glared at him. "Aw look! She's mad!" He taunted. "Now, how about we make a deal?" He said putting a gun to my head. "You stay here in this community, and I won't kill you!" He said looking at me. "Never in a Million Years.." I said spitting on his face. He yelped in disgust. "You Littl-!" Just as he was finishing that sentence some other guy walked in with a eyepatch. "I see you met Merle! He's great isn't he?" He smirked at me I looked down at him Anger filling up inside me. "Know what!? Go ahead! Kill me for your pleasure. You took me for a reason, that reason was to make me suffer or killing someone I love-" I stopped and the Guy with the eyepatch laughed because I Couldn't Finish a Sentence. "Know what? Yeah I'm gonna kill you and Make Everyone that Loves you Suffer! Isn't that fun?" He laughed "Oh Yeah! So fun I'm so excited!" I said sarcastically. He got a knife and started to cut my legs, arms, and then he cut my stomach making me Scream in pain. "Okay! Were all done for today.. Or maybe right now I haven't Decided Yet!" He said. I was shaking from the amount of blood I'm loosing. "I..I gotta get outta he-" someone bursted into the door and I'm completely Surprised by who it is..

CLIFFHANGER! Sorry loves, I fell in school today and I completely  embarrassed myself when I fell.. Yeah... Anywho! Who do you think it is? Leave your thoughts down in the Comments! don't forget to like!!!
~Katie ☺️