Chapter 20

OKAY BUT WE ARE AT 950 READS THATS LIKE SO CLOSE TO 1K OMG GUYS!! I'M SO HAPPY RN

and yes i do mix up "You." With "I' I just Sometimes do Like the actual POV Of the character sometimes so i put "I" Idk lmao

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Y/N'S POV

I Grabbed Carl's hand and squeezed it, And looked at him But he was already looking at me which made me Blush. Rick was Getting ready for anything to pop out of the door, and everyone else was sharpening their Knifes. I Walked to a corner and Put my head into my hands. Carl Walked over and sat next to me. "Hey... I Missed you.." He said Smiling weakly. I Looked over and Saw that Maggie Was Crying.. Why was she crying!? "I Uh, I Got Something to tell-" Just when he was finishing his Sentence The door Flew open and Rick stabbed a guy in the throat and Screamed. "COME ON! WE GOTTA GO NOW!" We all got up and Ran out, Carl kept me Close By grabbing my hand and Pulling me in front of him.

<><> 1 Hour Later <><>

We finally got out of Terminus and I Was beyond tired... We Had a Small little Tent Camp So I Was sitting in my Tent...I just wanted to sleep and... "Hey, So Um.. Back to what i was saying.." Carl said Walking up to me and Looking at me With Sadness "Yeah.. What's up?" I Said  "G..Glenn He Uh... He's Missing.." He said "We think he's Dead... B..Because we Didn't see him get out the Prison and he Wasn't As Terminus.. Baby I'm Sorry..." He said.  I Looked at him and Just Nodded. "Would Cuddles make you feel better..?" He Asked Smiling a-little. I Nodded and Layed down on my Sleeping bag, Shortly Followed by Carl laying down beside me wrapping his arms around me, Making sure i'm perfectly safe. "You know I love you right, Y/n?" Carl said looking at me.  I Fell asleep and he i guess kinda knew that so he just stayed quiet and went to sleep Himself.

<><><><> The Next Day <><><><>

I Woke up to Carl staring at me while playing with my hair. "Morning, Beautiful.." He said smiling at me and I Blushed madly. "Shut up, I'm not beautiful..." I Laughed yawning. "Uh, Yeah you are... Like Not even the Sun is as Hot and Beautiful as you ;)." He said Laughing. I Rolled my eyes and laughed at him. My Boyfriend is A Dork.. "You know, I'm like really glad i found you, y'know?" I Said leaning in. He got the idea and started leaning in as well and Our lips met each other and it felt like Fireworks.. He started Kissing more deeply and He Licked my bottom lip asking for a Entrance which i obviously accepted. The kiss lasted for about 1 Minute but it felt like more than that.. "I Love youu..." He said Laughing And i laughed too. "I Love you Too Grimes..."

OKAY I KNOW THAT ENDING SUCKED BUT I'M BACK BBYS@!!!! HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER AND DON'T FORGET TO LIKE/COMMENT/AND SHARE AND I'LL SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OR A/N!! AND THANKS AGAIN FOR 950 READS OMG GUYS ILY SO MUCH!!! ❤❤❤❤

~Katie 💜