Chapter Three

Y/n's POV
You woke up to see Carl Waking you up. You sighed and Got your bag and brushed your teeth. "Hey Carl?" You asked from the Bathroom. "Yeah y/n?" He asked "Could you get my Hair brush? Thanks." You said going back to brushing your teeth Carl gave You Your Hair Brush and You brushed your hair Quickly before walking out and getting your bag, it's Gonna be A LONG drive
                       Carl's POV
I swear she Looks so much Like Glenn. No I'm not imagining things... I sighed and grabbed my bag and walked out the house with y/n and he Linked Arms. I opened the car door for her and She Gave me a Quick Smile saying 'Thanks.' I quickly got on the other side and my dad Started the car And Started driving. "Uh, So Y/n, What's your Favorite Color?" I asked internally face palming that I'm too awkward. "Uh.. I gotta say y/f/c, It's so Pretty!" She explained excitedly. I smiled at her and She Smiled back "Mine is Blue." [I'm Sorry I don't know if they Announced Carl's Favorite Color so I just chose a random color!] "So do you like Dresses More Or Like Jeans And Shirts?" "Um [Choose what you like more!] "  "Nice." "You have Really Pretty eyes..." I said Smiling At her. "You too!" She said giving me Full tooth Smile. "So do you have a Mom...?" She asked Instantly regretting it. "Uh never mind sor-." "No it's Fine... She Um Died While giving birth to my Baby Sister Judith." I said sighing "Well Um where Is Judith..?" "She's not dead don't worry." I said Laughing "Oh okay Good." She said. "She's back at the prison with the another People in our Group."
                    Y/n's POV
Other People? What if My- Know what I bet he's dead... Ugh why did I even think I had a chance to see him again....I Really hope he's there but I doubt it.... I looked down and sighed looking out the window. "y/n?" He asked "hm..?" You hummed "What happened you were all happy then you got all Sad..." He said looking into my eyes. "I just thought my dad was going to be there but I doubt that..." "What was Your Last name Again?" He asked "Rhee..." I said looking at him, His eyes grow wide. "Is your dad's Name Glenn?" He said "um Yeah...." I said with a hint of hope "he's Alive y/n, He's alive.. " You Started crying tears of joy and he Hugged. I'm gonna see him again! I'm so happy *a Couple hours later* Rick stopped the car and Told you that we are here, and you grabbed everything excitedly and raced to the gate As Carl ran after you laughing. "Excited y/n?" He said looking at you his Sheriff hat Blocking half his face. "Very." You said Smiling. You turned your head when you heard the gates open "y/n?"

Cliffhanger! Sorry! School went well for me lockers are so hard to open 😭😑 but I wanted to give you guys chapters sorry if it's late!!!
~Katie ✌️