Chapter 18

Carl's POV

I Didn't sleep at all Last Night... I'm Pretty sure i'm gonna get yelled at by My Dad But Literally, Who actually Sleeps Anymore? No One.. Everyone Keeps one Eye open Just to Sleep. We can't Do anything Without Worrying and Killing.  I lost my mom.. Shane.. Everyone I love Basically Except For my Dad and y/n... Ugh, I can't Do this Anymore! It's too draining! I sighed loudly on accident and Looked down at y/n to See she Was Awake. "What's Wrong.." I Heard Y/n Say and i Looked at her Rubbing my Eyes. "I'm So Tired of Not being able to Sleep without One Eye open, I'm Tired of Worrying About if i'm not gonna be Alive tomorrow Or not, I'm Tired of Losing People I care About!" I Said Getting up and Pacing back and forth. Y/n Quickly Got up and Held My shoulders. "Is this Because of me..?" She Said And I shook my Head No. "Look... I was Thinking We could Not Do this Tiny break, I Know now that I need you In my Life.. You make me Laugh when I'm Upset, You make me Happy Like No one Else Can.. Carl I need you.. I love you.." She said Looking at me As if i'll Fade away. I started to Smiled and Attacked her With Hugs and Kisses. "Yes! Finally! I Have Been Missing Hugging you and Kissing you..." I said Smiling And she Smiled back. "Missed you Too Sheriff." She Giggled And I Chuckled. I started to Lean in And So did she and Our Lips met and Moved in Sync And i put my hand on Her Cheek. She put her hands in my hair. We heard a Big  *BOOM!* And We Jumped and Pulled away Quickly. "What was That!?" She Yelled Grabbing my hand and Basically Pulled me With her. We ended up outside and Saw Tanks Rolling Into The Prison, My Dad Ran over to me And Pulled me away From y/n To help Shoot/Attack. I Looked behind me And i Saw that y/n was Freaking out. I Heard Beth And Maggie Crying. That's not Good... I Quickly Shot Anything In Sight That Either Looked like a Walker or One of those People in the tanks and Etc. Rick Pulled me To a Wall "Look, We Need to Go Now! Everyone is On The Bus, This Place Is Gone..." He Said to me With his Bloody face and Busted eye. "N..No! What about Y/n!?" I Yelled looking Around for her. Nothing.. "CARL WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS, SHE WILL FIND US SHE'S SMART WE NED TO GO NO-" We heard the Bus Pull Away Meaning that The people were Going To a safe place or any place they can find. I Sighed Annoyed that he even Pulled me away in the first place. "Whatever... L..Let's just Go.." I Said Trying not to Cry. Rick Pulled my arm and Walked with me Till we saw A Bloody Carrier. We Walked toward it and Dad Started to Sob and So did i.. Judith Was Gone.. I Quickly Got my Shotgun and Shot The walker coming Toward us Multiple times till Rick Pulled me away Sobbing. He Walked Us Away From the Prison.. "D..Don't Look Back.. C..Carl..." He said And I Looked at the Ground. Y/n Might be Dead and I Can't Live with the Fact that I Just let her Die...

Y/n's POV

I Ran And Ran Till my legs Couldn't take it Anymore.. I'm All Alone again.. It's all Happening Again... I saw A Shack and Ran to It Locking All the Doors. I Leaned on the Wall and Slid Down Crying. I'm All Alone... It Feels Like it's Just A Dream...

AYE NOW YOU KNOW WHY I CALLED MY STORY JUST A DREAM!! THIS IS A HUGE MILESTONE IN WRITING MY STORY!! HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER LIKE/COMMENT/ AND SHARE! LOVE YOU GUYSSSS  <3333 ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 600 READS!!!! AHHH I'M SO HAPPY THANK YOU!! <33

~Katie <3