Chapter 29

~ R E C A P ~

"One small Hormonal Teen Did all this Damage For Such a Innocent Girl.. Imagine what Adults can do...?" Those thoughts got them Even more Scared. They wondered Who would Hurt anyone in the group..? Who is Secretly Hunting each and everyone of them down..? Was there Even anyone Hunting them Down or was their Fear Getting the best of them...?

********************

Carl's pov

Glenn walked over to me and patted my shoulder. "I never really say this because it's not really my kind of style but... I'm glad Enid Is gone, I didn't really like her she was too bossy and Made everyone into a bad mood.." Glenn sighed with Guilt "It's okay i didn't like her either..." I sighed. Glenn looked at Y/n and ran his fingers through his hair. "She didn't deserve this... She's too nice to feel and deal with this pain..." Glenn started crying and wiped his tears away quickly. Y/n was pale as ice. Her skin was Freezing on my hand and I looked down.

~ 3 Hours Later ~

y/n's pov

I Whimper in Pain as i start to wake up and I guess someone heard and he Looked so Happy to see me. "Y/N!!" Carl screamed in Joy and gently Hugged me "I'm So Sorry.. I'm so sorry..." He repeated over and over and i Tried to look around. I Awkwardly Stood there Confused. "W..who are you..?" I asked looking at him and his face literally dropped in Sadness. "N..n...no! I'm Carl! Your boyfriend who loves you so much! No please don't forget me!!" He sobbed and I felt bad for him. We apparently had a lot of history together and Carl called in the Nurse. "She has Amnesia.. It's not fatal, But You have to try and get her memory back, don't push her to know let her find out. It will take time but I promise she'll be fine.." Denise sighed and Carl Looked like he lost his whole World. Glenn and Maggie slowly walked in and Denise looked at me.    "Y/n, Do you know who they are...?" She questioned me and I thought for awhile. I've seen them before but I can't remember their names.. "Um.." I'd look down at my blanket. "The only thing I remember is my Name and My mom.." I said looking at Carl then back a Denise. "She has amnesia.." She told Glenn and Maggie and I felt extremely out of place."W..Will she be okay..?" Glenn Mumbled softly holding back sobs. "Not sure.. You see the Bullet went Straight through a part of her brain, Meaning she lost SOME of her memory not all of it's gone of course but Some is and those Memories Were you guys..." She tried to explain. Maggie looked at me. "Honey, Do you remember when Beth went missing? And you were so excited to see her again when we found out she was alive..?" Maggie asked sadly. I thought for a few seconds. "Y..Yeah Where's Beth?" I ask looking around only seeing half a room. "She's asleep.. she couldn't see you like this so she went to sleep..." She said sighing a relief. Carl took out a Necklace. It was a gold heart and it had a picture inside. "Y/n.. Do you remember This... And who gave you it...?" Carl asked With his voice low. I'd look at the Necklace and Gasp. "You gave me that!" I smiled with Joy. Carl smiled as well. "I..I remember!" I said looking around amazed. Everyone was looking at each other. "y/n.. That's the only thing You basically remembered on your own.. Do you know how to shoot a gun..?" They Asked me like i was a Baby. "Uh.. Yeah.." I said rather obnoxiously. "Well, We're just making sure with all the Amnesia Stuff happening.." Maggie said. "Can i ask you who you know right now, so we know who to help you?" She asked And i nodded. "Glenn?" I nodded saying Yes I knew him. "Daryl?" I Shook head No and they Frowned. "Rick?" I nodded Smiling at Carl and he Smiled sadly back. "Maggie?" I nodded my head. "Judith..?" "I..I know it's a baby but i can't remember, I'm sorry.." I covered my face With my hands and Carl gently took them away from my face. "Rosita?" I Shook my head no. "Alright, Well  y/n you should walk around and get used to Y'know Having one eye.. and Walk around the Community... Okay Go with Carl if anything Happens he'll keep you safe." Glenn said Helping you up. I can't believe i have One eye now... Who even Shot me?! "Wait! Who Shot me..." I asked "They're long gone now.." Glenn said walking out with Maggie. "Alright Y/n...I Have some friends we can hang out with..You didn't meet them Before so don't worry.." He said Grabbing my hand but quickly pulling it Back. "S..Sorry I'm so used to holding your Hand..." He said scratching his neck awkwardly. "It's fine, I Remember you Carl And can i have my necklace back please?" I Said Smiling and I Lifted up my hair and he Put the necklace on me and looking at me. "Let's go." Carl Said sighing. I Walk with Carl And meeting his friends That were named Ron, Mikey, and Ethan. Everyone said Hi to me But Ethan Just Stared at me and I Was extremely Weirded out. Carl noticed and he said he had to let me rest.... I Need it afterall... Truth is he's just jealous and doesn't want any one to have me..

Btw, Y/N Remembers Carl but not in a Romantic Way only Friends And She Remembers the necklace and that was Before They Were dating. Sorry if it's confusing ;-;

~Katie