Chapter 17

Y/n's POV

I Don't Even Feel guilty for what i said, If he's Gonna Judge me For What i Can't Control Then He's not Gonna get to Talk to me!

******

I Looked at Carl and he Smiled Sadly at me and i just Smiled back but it Turned to a Frown. He Sighed and Grabbed my Hand intertwining Our Hands together. "Look, Y/n Maybe you Shouldn't have Yelled at him.. I Know He Judged you For Your Disorder But He was Probably Drunk or Stressed, He would Never say that When he is Acting Normal." Carl Said and I Just looked at the Door. I Stared at the Window. "You know what's Funny? The Fact that you Said you Loved me and Would Stand up for me But When Daryl Judged me? You took his Side, I Find that Extremely Funny." I Said Glaring at him and Snatching my Hand away. "Y/n... Please Don't start, I Really don't want to fight with you again.." He said Annoyed "I Don't Care! You Took His Side And Left me For Dead! You Didn't even Care When he Said he was Sorry! Haven't you Noticed that some people Don't actually Mean that They're Sorry?! They say it To Have you Get off Their Back! And to Think i Actually Thought You Loved me and Would Take my Side in Other People's Fights When i'm in them. Guess Not, Oh and You can Have this Back.." I Screamed then Whispered at the End And started Crying. I Took my Necklace Off and Handed Him it. "Y/N! NO PLEASE! I DIDN'T MEAN IT! DON'T LEAVE ME I LOVE YOU PLEASE!" He Screamed And Cried. He Grabbed my hand Trying to Make me Stay. "Let Go Carl.." I Said Looking at my Now Bleeding Arms From Underneath the Bandages. "Y/N PLEASE! I NEED YOU, YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME FOR THIS NIGHTMARE OF A WORLD..! Please... Y/n.. You can't L..Leave me In this Hell Of a World... Y..You Just Can't." He Begged. I Sighed "Carl, I Love you, And I Don't Want you to get hurt If i Die Or Something, You are the One Who's Gonna be Heartbroken and Depressed. Carl This if for our Own Good.." I Said Crying "N..N...No Y/n Please, PLEASE! I PROMISE I'LL TAKE YOUR SIDE ON EVERYTHING, PLEASE LETS TALK ABOUT THIS..." He Said Crying "I Just Want Some Space.. For 3 Days.. Carl I'm not Actually Not "Leaving" It's Just we need to be Not So Attached to each other Because If We Die Or Get Shot etc, We're gonna be the Ones Broken.." I Said and He Looked up me With the More Happier But He was Still upset that he Couldn't be near me. "Okay Y/n.. I..I...We Can Take 3 Days Apart... I'm So Lucky You're Not Leaving me Forever... D..Do you want The N..Necklace B..Back?" He Said Holding the Necklace. "Yes Carl..I..I Want the Necklace back.." I Said Gently Taking the Necklace and Putting it On my Neck Where It Belongs. "I'll See you In 3 Days Then..." I Said Walking out Slowly. I Then Walked back "I Forgot.. We Share this Cell..." I Said Looking down. "We have Bunk Beds...We Can Sleep on the Two.." He said Starting to Climb the Top because he Knows i hate the Top One. I Crawled On The Bottom Bunk. I Turned on my Side and Stared at the Wall. I need to Get a Camera To Put Pictures On the Wall... I Thought About Everything that Went on today and I Slowly Fell Asleep. Not Seeing Anything Behind my Eyelids..

Carl's POV

I Heard Y/n Snore and I Stared at the Wall. I Wish I Didn't Say that Because We Would be Cuddling Right now and I Would Kiss her head and Grab her hand as she Snuggled into my Chest... I Long For her Smile and Laugh... Hopefully She Doesn't leave me Forever...

Hey Guys! <3 Katie Here! I changed my User name to Katie_Pilots, I Hope you Liked the Chapter. Sorry if i made you Cry :-(. Please Like/Comment/ And Share And i'll see you In the Next Chapter/ A/n / Or Message! <3
~Katie :-)