Chapter 27

Y/N's pov

I was laying in the Old hospital bed waiting for Carl to Arrive back since he Had to help put and get a shower. I actually can't believe he stayed here the WHOLE time! I'm still in Extreme pain but it will get better I hope.. I kinda Wish It was Normal and not a world where Survival is The only worry. I actually miss my School and homework... But i know that Almost the Whole Nation got wiped out so that's not gonna happen anytime soon... I sigh deeply and My chest hurts When i take deep Breaths. I heard some screams at the gate and then Gunshots. A girl came in and She glared at me. "I'm Enid! Why are you here again...?" Oh god.. it's Arianna all over again.. Are you kidding me?! "I'm Y/n... And I was hurt so my boyfriend ran here to help me..-" "Who's your boyfriend." She asked while fake smiling. "Carl. Carl Grimes.." I smirked and her smile Faded into a glare. She scoffed. "Carl! Carl Grimes? Yeah right, Honey he doesn't like you.. He likes me have you seen the way he Looks at me? He doesn't even care..." "Are you Stupid... He's literally about to Walk in here to check on me.." I scoffed at her being so stupid. "Is that so..." She Smirked. "Well you better Pray he's walking over here now..." She Said and She quickly grabbed my neck making me Unable to breathe. She'd pin my arms down so I'm forced to sit here and Feel the Oxygen pull out my throat and nose. I hear a door open and a Scream. Carl ran to Enid and would Throw her off and would Rush over to me Looking at my purple face. "ENID WHAT THE HELL!!?" He screamed and He put a oxygen machine on that gave me More oxygen quickly. "She said that you were her boyfriend and She's lying.." She walked up to Carl and Kissed him! Carl Pushed her off. "I'm not dating you! I'm dating her!" He yelled at her. "Not for Long..." She mumbled and I heard her and so i gave her the Finger. "Y/n, I'm sorry i didn't get here faster... If i wasn't here..-" "I'm Alive now... It's not about the What ifs... Its about What's happening now." I Said sighing. "Yeah I know but if she killed you.. I would never forgive myself..." He said Looking into my Red Puffy eyes.  He started to Lean in and he kissed me for a few minutes and then he pulled away. It was about 7:15 PM so the Sky was Completely Dark since it was winter. He crawled into the bed with me and Cuddled me till i fell asleep but i Heard footsteps and a Gun click.

Thank you guys for waiting for me to upload during the weeks. School has gotten better and I hope you guys are doing well! I'll be on winter break next week i think or around there. Thank you guys so much for reading/liking/and commenting and i like comments more than likes btw ;) but you can do whatever you want, like or comment!

~Katie :)