Chapter 25

"She wont be a problem anymore..I Hope.." Carl said...

Carl Bent down so he could give me a Piggy back ride and I Jumped on His back. I'm still in Shock that i K i l l e d Ariana... but We all gotta do something to live right..? "Hey babe?" Carl asked Walking straight. "Hmm.." I Hummed and he Sighed "Please don't Feel guilty... she was trying to kill YOU, That's just Saving yourself..." He said As I buried my head into his Shoulder. I Could hear him Chuckle and then it died out. "Y/n..-" A Tree branch hit my face and i Whimpered because It had Thorns in it... Carl stopped Once her heard my Whimper and Lifted me Off his back to See what Happened. "What's wrong!?" He Asked fast "A Freaking Branch with Thorns Hit me in the face..." I Said covering my Face Cause I Was totally Not crying.. "Princess It's okay..." He said Kissing my Head and i sighed Happily. Something still didn't feel right even with all the Support Carl is giving me I Just have that Feeling somethings wrong... When Hear screams at the camp and we Go running and I grab my knife and Carl Grabbed my hand so he didn't lose me if anything happened.. "Baby stay here I need to check what's happening, if something happens Scream for me, okay?" He said extremely fast and I just nod in response. (Okay my freaking bus just made me hit my face on the front see in front of me because they weren't paying attention to the road.. e-e) I start to feel nervous because I Haven't seen Carl since he left and I Still don't know what's going on. I decide to Look for him so I walk around with my knife looking at Every thing. I hear a moan and I quickly turn around Stabbing the Walker in the head and Turning around but then I feel lightheaded and I fell off the hill and Screamed "CARL!!" I quickly grab a tree branch to keep myself from falling anymore. My stomach is Bleeding Extremely and i look at my stomach and All of it is Red.. "C..C..Carl!" I gasp out trying to See where the hell he's at.. I Hear a crack and next thing I know I'm falling and All I see is black and the groans of walkers.
Carl's POV
I Stab a walker then another and then another. I look at a body on the ground and Look around, I quickly turn around killing every walker I see and I run back to the body and it looks like it's... I sigh sadly and stab their head. "I'm sorry.." I sigh and walk off when I hear a loud scream and I get nervous "Y/n?!" I scream and run toward the Scream I notice I'm starting to cry and I See a branch fall but I don't see anyone.. How does a branch magically fall?! "Y/n!!" I scream again and I start to cuss under my breath. "I shouldn't have left her.." I mumble to myself and I See a body with their head bleeding next to a rock. I run faster than I ever could and I got to the body. It was y/n! Oh thank god.. I picked her up and I ran to where Rick told everyone to go...
Alexandria...