Chapter 14

Y/n's POV
I woke up and looked around. He still wasn't back yet so I went back to drawing  in my journal.

Hershel came to check up on me from time to time and Gave me some food. Each time I said thank you. I looked at my journal and then I sat quickly drawing two Stars meeting [Picture at Top] i smiled Because it Reminded Me of Carl and I.

I felt a pair of arms around me and I looked to see it was Carl, I relaxed since I knew it was him. "Whatcha Drawing?" He asked placing his hand in mine. I smiled and opened my journal. "Two stars Meeting in a Galaxy.." I said closing it. He frowned and gently opened it again looking at all the pictures. He started leaning in and so did I, then our Lips met and Moved in sync, he pushed me to a wall and I giggled. He started to deepen the kiss and I put my hands in his hair. He pulled apart and so did I. "Well that was Sudden.." I said laughing "Yep." He said popping the p. Rick walked in and grabbed Carl and dragged him across the hall. I was utterly confused and a little scared. Right when I was about to walk out my cell I heard yelling. "Carl! Why Are you dating that Trashy Person?" He screamed and I felt tears start to form. How could Rick say Something like that?! I thought he liked me.. "Because I love her!" Carl screamed back at Rick. "I forbid you to date Y/n! She's just not right for you! She's always in trouble and she can't handle herself!" He screamed and I felt my heart break. "Whatever! I'm not listening to you!" Carl screamed back walking back to the cell. I was a mess, I was crying on the bed curled up into a ball. "Oh princess.. Please don't tell me you heard that.." He said walking in. I just simply nodded and he sighed walking over to me and hugging me. "I'm not gonna break up with you. You are perfect to me, you can take care if your self and I love you okay? Don't listen to him.." He said making me look at him. I smiled and Kissed him and he kissed back instantly. I smiled through the kiss and so did he. We pulled away and he just looked at me and smiled. "I love you too Grimes." I said giggling. His face lit up and he pulled me into a Long hug.

I just wish Rick Liked me...

I'm so sorry I didn't update. I didn't have school Friday and I was off track with my posting times. Now I feel bad I'm sorry! 😭 I hope you liked the chapter!
Be sure to like/comment/share! Love you guys!
~Katie 🎈